104 Ballynure Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9AQ
- Two Bedroom Terrace Property
- Lounge With Open Fire
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mainly PVC Double Glazing
- South Facing Private Garden
- Convenient Location
- Investment Opportunity
This two bed mid-terrace property is located on the Ballynure Road, Ballyclare close to local shops and amenities, transport networks, leisure facilities and sports clubs. In need of modernisation this property would be ideal for the buy to let investor or someone looking an investment opportunity.
Internally the property comprises a hallway, lounge with open fire, kitchen, bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms.
Externally the property consists of a private rear yard and south facing garden (accessible via a shared walkway).
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed composite front door. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.62m x 2.51m (15'2" x 8'3")
- Solid wood flooring. Open fire with timber surround, tiled insert and hearth. Access to under stair store.
- KITCHEN 2.97m x 2.08m (9'9" x 6'10")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel twin bowl sink unit. Space for fridge freezer, oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over and washing machine. Glazed display cabinet. Fully tiled walls and laminate flooring. Access to rear yard and garden.
- Fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Laminate flooring. Part laminate walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m;2.74m x 2.26m (11;9" x 7'5")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 2.11m (9'10" x 6'11")
- WALK IN STORE
- Built in storage.
- Low maintenance rear yard.
Oil fired central heating boiler. Outside light.
Shared rear walkway to private south facing garden.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.