103 The Meadow
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1EZ
- PVC double glazed entrance porch
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of modern high gloss white units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with full range of built-in wardrobes, overhead lockers and bedside cabinets
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Detached garage / Tarmac drive to side with parking for 2 plus cars
- Fully enclosed gardens to rear with excellent sun orientation
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom detached house with garage in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from recently fitted kitchen in white high gloss units and modern white bathroom suite to include electric shower over the bath. Occupying a generous site with excellent sun orientation, the property also boasts PVC double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.75m x 1.12m (5'9 x 3'8)
- PVC double glazed window. Monopitch wood strip ceiling. Partially glazed door and side-light to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.60m x 4.34m (15'1 x 14'3)
- Open fire with back boiler and rustic pine surround. Part polished cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.55m x 3.00m (14'11 x 9'10)
- Full range of high gloss white high and low level units with glazed display and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with overhead extractor fan. Space for fridge. Partially tiled walls. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Kick board lighting. Dual aspect windows. Understairs clocks cupboard. PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.55m x 2.69m (14'11 x 8'10)
- Full range of built-in beech effect wardrobes with 4.No double wardrobes, over head lockers, bedside cabinets and drawer sets. Integrated bed head. Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 2.82m (9'10 x 9'3)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.13m (8'5 x 7)
- Built-in shelving. Wood strip ceiling. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. 'Mira Jump' electric shower unit over and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Wood strip ceiling. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn, paved pathway and well stocked borders. Tarmac drive with parking to side for two cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.54m x 3.10m (18'2 x 10'2)
- Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil-fired boiler. Power and light. Mostly glazed service door to:-
Fully enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn and paved patio. 6ft timber fencing. Low level flower display and mature shrubs. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the systems or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.