103 Donore Crescent
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HZ
- Entrance Hall
- Living room 17'5" x 9'5" with built in storage
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of high and low level units
- Space for washing machine and cooker
- First floor landing with generous storage
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- PVC Soffits and Facias / Oil fired central heating
- Paved garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
- Off street parking and enclosed garden to front / Brick store
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase deceptively spacious mid terraced house which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented property benefits from three generous bedrooms and bathroom. Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and fully fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, south facing garden to rear and on street parking to the front, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Understairs storage. Double radiator. 15 glass panel door too:
- KITCHEN/INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.261 x 3.079 (17'3" x 10'1")
- Full range of high and low level units with complimentary worktops and splashback tiling. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with hot and cold taps. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.319 x 2.872 (17'5" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press. Generous storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.560 x 3.095 (11'8" x 10'1")
- Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.559 x 2.93 (at max) (11'8" x 9'7" (at max))
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.209 x 2.011 (10'6" x 6'7")
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.077 x 1.074 (6'9" x 3'6")
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and detachable shower head. Low flush push button W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Fully tiled walls. Double radiator.
- Fully paved and enclosed rear garden with excellent sun orientation. 6ft timber fencing with pedestrian gate. PVC oil tank. Brick built boiler house with relatively new Grant oil condensing boiler fitted Aug 2021. PVC soffits and facias.
- IMPORATNT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.