103 Caulside Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2DT
- Large front porch 8'9 x 7'5
- Living room 17'5 x 11'7 with solid wood floor / Open fire with beechwood surround and electric inset / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of beech effect high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob / Space for fridge freezer
- Rear hall with staircase to first floor
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / Two with superb views over open countryside to rear
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Panel bath with electric shower over / Separate W/C
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for two cars / Access to Semi-detached Garage
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with off-street parking for three cars and a semi-detached garage occupying a prominent position to the rear of Caulside with large garden to the rear and superb views over open countryside. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this well appointed property benefits from a spacious kitchen with informal dining area, complete with full range of beech effect high and low level units and integrated oven and hob. With the generous living room boasting a solid wood floor and dual aspect windows, this property is ideally suited to the growing family with large entrance porch capable of storing buggies and prams, three spacious bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite complete with panel bath and shower over. Outside, the front garden is complimented by a large, private garden to the rear with superb views over open countryside while any family with multiple cars will appreciate the three car driveway and semi-detached garage.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with oval shaped leaded and stained inset to:
- FRONT PORCH 2.67m x 2.26m (8'9 x 7'5)
- Meter cupboard. Single radiator. Access to under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 5.31m x 3.53m (17'5 x 11'7)
- Solid wood floor. Open fire with beech wood surround and electric pebble effect inset. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 5.31m x 2.90m (17'5 x 9'6)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with glazed displays and chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pull out over head extractor and stainless steel splash back. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Housing for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- plus recess. Wood laminate floor. Superb views over fields to rear. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 2.82m (11'11 x 9'3)
- plus recess. Superb view over fields to rear. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.44m (8'11 x 8')
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.01m x 1.70m (6'7 x 5'7)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature taps. "Triton" electric shower over and glazed screen. Moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Modern white push button low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Fully tiled floor.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and concrete pathyway. Timber fencing and low level gate. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 3 plus cars. Access to;
- SEMI DETACHED GARAGE 5.49m x 2.77m (18' x 9'1)
- Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden in neat lawn and paved pathway. 6Ft. timber fencing to rear. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.