101 Oldstone Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4SP
- Spacious entrance hall with 8 pane, bevelled glass French doors to;
- Lounge with feature bay window / Feature fireplace with ornate surround and gas fire inset
- Kitchen with informal living and dining area / Double glazed French doors to Conservatory
- Full range of pine high and low level units / Gas range style cooker / Integrated fridge and freezer
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Rear hall with access to utility room and separate W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms (Master with Ensuite) / Bedroom four currently used as a dining room
- Bathroom with white suite to include double ended bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / "Beam" central vacuum system / Security Alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive with substantial parking for 10 plus cars / Large gardens to front, side and rear / Detached garage and drive through Carport
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached bungalow currently configured as a three bedroom with additional reception room, occupying a very generous and immaculately maintained garden in this sought after rural location with outstanding views over surrounding countryside. Located on the old part of the Oldstone Road, close to the Killead roundabout, this property enjoys an enviable position where it benefits from other beautifully maintained properties in relatively close proximity dispelling any sense of isolation yet retaining a rural feel. Within easy access of Belfast International Airport and ideally positioned for easy access to Templepatrick, Antrim, Nutts Corner and beyond, this property is perfect for anyone who needs to combine accessibility with open space making this the ideal property for those with a young family who commute a lot. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance with tiled step.
Hard wood double glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloaks cupboard. Double doors to Hotpress. Access to loft via wooden fold-out ladder. Ornate corniced ceiling and light rose. 8 pane glazed French doors to;
- LOUNGE 5.69m x 4.67m (18'8 x 15'4)
- (into bay window) Open fire with ornate mahogany surround, gas fire and part polished cast iron and tiled inset. Polished granite hearth. Matching over mantle mirror. Dual aspect windows. Corniced ceiling and centre rose. 3No. wall light points. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING AND DINING AREA 7.09m x 3.48m (23'3 x 11'5)
- Full range of pine high and low level units with glazed displays and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Wine rack. Gas range with over head extractor fan. Integrated fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surface. Directional down lights. Fully tiled floor. "Keylight" double glazed roof light. Double radiator. Hard wood double glazed French doors to;
- CONSERVATORY 3.61m x 3.35m (11'10 x 11)
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Antiglare roof. Fully tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- Hard wood double glazed door to rear. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- UTILITY 2.77m x 1.73m (9'1 x 5'8)
- Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler. Space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- SEPERATE W/C
- Cream coloured low flush W/C and corner sink. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 3.96m (13'5 x 13)
- Full range of built-in wardrobes with part mirrored doors, over-head lockers, bedside drawer sets and open shelving. Matching drawer set. Single radiator.
- Cream coloured low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Triton" shower unit and pivot and slide cubicle door. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 4.78m x 3.28m (15'8 x 10'9)
- Full range of built-in wardrobe with over head lockers and bedside drawer sets and open display. Matching corner vanity unit with inset sink. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5 x 10'1)
- Full range of built-in wardrobes with over head lockers and open shelving. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 / DINING ROOM 3.96m x 3.28m (13 x 10'9 )
- Corniced ceiling and center rose. Single radiator. 8 pane glazed French doors to Entrance Hall.
- BATHROOM 3.48m x 2.08m (11'5 x 6'10)
- White suite comprising double ended bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Double shower enclosure with "Redring" electric shower and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- GARAGE 5.87m x 4.19m (19'3 x 13'9)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. "Beam" central vacuum receptacle. Service door to drive through carport.
- Shared tarmac head. Low level walling and matching pillar with top lights to tarmac drive to front, side and rear. Large garden to front, side and rear in neat lawn and mature trees to include Beech and Chestnut. Well stocked borders. Timber fencing to rear. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTNAT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.