10 Spinnaker Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT37 0FL
- Superb Duplex Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge 18'10" X 15'10"
- Luxury Contemporary Styled Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Master Bedroom 22'2" X 16'8" With Modern En Suite
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Perfectly positioned within a highly regarded established development. This superb duplex apartment is presented to a high standard throughout incorporating a contemporary open plan layout over two floors. Perfect for the professional couple or young family an early viewing is recommended.
- Communal entrance door into:-
- Private first floor landing. Entrance door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- With twin storage cupboards. Exposed hardwood flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 5.74m x 4.83m (18'10" x 15'10")
- At max into bay window. Attractive modern fireplace with slate tiled inset and wooden surround. Recessed low voltage lighting. Feature glass block wall. Open through into:-
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.80m x 3.23m (15'9" x 10'7")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level modern fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Space for range style cooker. Overhead extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Feature open ended shelving displays. Hardwood exposed flooring.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with part tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Feature port hole style window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 3.23m (10'0" x 10'7")
- Presently used as office/ study.
- HALF LANDING
- With picture window.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY STYLE LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 6.76m x 5.08m (22'2" x 16'8")
- At max. Built in double wardrobe. Dual window aspect.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 4.60m x 3.20m (15'1" x 10'6")
- At max. Velux window. Access to under eaves storage facility.
- Mature well tended communal gardens to front, side and rear.
Private residential parking bays to rear.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.