10 Portlee Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3LX
- Double entrance doors through to spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Lounge with corner feature fireplace / Door to;
- Dining room with bevelled glass French doors to sunroom / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of French Country style high and low level units
- Inglenook style recess suitable for range / Centre island with breakfast bar / Polished granite work surfaces
- Utility with range of matching units / Ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with four piece suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system / Detached double garage / Large gardens to front and rear
Beautifully appointed four bedroom detached house on a generous site with superb views over surrounding countryside to Lough Neagh and the Sperrin Mountains. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom family home benefiting from three reception rooms plus sunroom and kitchen with informal dining area. The property is finished to a high specification throughout and boasts polished granite worksurfaces to the kitchen area and quality kitchen units and sanitary ware. Occupying a picturesque and rural setting with views of open countryside from all windows, the property also benefits from easy access to Ballymena, Toome, Randalstown and the M2 motorway allowing easy commuting to Belfast.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double entrance doors with double glazed portlights and arched window over.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with oak moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Open to understairs. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Telephone point.
- LIVING ROOM 14'9 x 14'7
- Open fire with ornate black slate effect surround, partially polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Dual aspect windows. Decorative ceiling cornice and centre rose. Wood laminate floor.
- LOUNGE 16'7 x 14'8
- Open fire with feature surround and partially polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Corniced ceiling and centre rose. Dual aspect windows. Door to;
- DINING ROOM 13'7 x 11'6
- Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. Low voltage downlights. 6 pane bevelled glass French doors to sunroom. Open archway to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 19'10 x 13'7
- (max). Full range of French Country style high and low level units with glazed displays and wine rack. Inglenook recess suitable for range style cooker. Polished granite work surfaces with Belfast sink and swan neck mixer taps. Centre island with storage and breakfast bar. Plumbed for dishwasher. Double radiator. Partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor through to:-
- UTILITY ROOM 6'10 x 6'4
- Full range of matching French Country style high and low level units with wood block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Partially tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white low flush WC and corner wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- SUNROOM 12'8 x 12'1
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Low voltage downlights. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Spacious landing area with feature Gothic style window. Access to loft. Hot press with pressurised water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 14'10 x 14'7
- Dual aspect windows with views to the Sperrin Mountains. Double radiator.
- Modern white Victorian style suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and large fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton Opal' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM2 16'7 x 14'10
- (max. Into feature study recess). Double radiator. Low voltage downlights.
- BEDROOM 3 13'7 x 11'6
- Double radiator. Gable side window with views to Lough Neagh.
- BEDROOM 4 11'3 x 9'2
- Single radiator.
- Modern white Victorian style suite comprising free standing roll top ball and claw bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with sliding doors and thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Timber country style double entrance gates to pebbled drive with substantial parking to front, and rear. Garden to front in neat lawn, kerbed edging and well stocked borders. Extensive garden to rear in neat lawn and mature hedging. Paved patio area.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- Twin roller shutter doors. Power and light. PVC double glazed window and service door to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.