Magnificent four bedroom semi detached property located in the Parkgate Meadows Development, Parkgate. Situated on a quiet site within walking distance to local amenities including shops, restaurants, schools and public transport networks. Ballyclare & Antrim Town Centres are only minutes away with direct links to Belfast City Centre also. This new turnkey property has been left to allow for choice of kitchen and flooring finishes throughout.
Internally the property comprises and entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with open plan dining and living aspect, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a front and rear garden finished in lawn and a private driveway finished in tarmac.
Early viewing of this property is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and double glazed overhead fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Choice of ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- With low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Choice of ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.45m (16'0" x 11'4")
- Cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth (to be installed). Choice of flooring. Twin front windows.
- KITCHEN 3.45m x 3.05m (11'4" x 10'0")
- Range of high and low level units with choice of door colours and worktops. Range of integrated appliances to include hob with underoven and extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Choice of tiled flooring. Open plan to:-
- LIVING/ DINING AREA 4.06m x 3.96m (13'4" x 13'0")
- PVC double glazed French doors to patio area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard. Choice of carpets throughout the whole of first floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.27m x 3.00m (14'0" x 9'10")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising spacious shower cubicle with mains shower over and sliding screen door,low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 3.00m (10'0" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.84m (11'0" x 9'4")
- BEDROOM 4 2.44m x 2.13m (8'0" x 7'0")
- With four piece white suite comprising panelled bath with separate shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Neat front garden in lawn. Tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Outside light.
- - High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
- Integrated appliances to include hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge / freezer and dishwasher
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer Bathrooms, Ensuites and WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings Floor coverings and Tiling
- Tile floor to kitchen areas, bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
- All other floors finished in carpet
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- - High energy rating
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted - Mains supply smoke detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and switches
- Gas fired central heating system - Intruder alarm
- Wood burning stove (part of turnkey package)
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- - uPVC double glazed windows and doors with lockable system
- External lighting to front & rear door
- Outside water tap
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.