10 Oakdale Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1QA
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with open fire and feature surround
- Dining room with wood laminate floor / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light oak high and low level units
- Landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Pink stone drive to side with off-street parking for two cars / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous site with excellent sun orientation in this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this well proportioned property benefits from ground floor W/C and ensuite to master bedroom together with modern bathroom suite and light oak kitchen units. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with frosted oval shaped port light. Double glazed side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature trough style wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled floor. Extractor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.05m x 3.40m (max) (16'7 x 11'2 (max))
- Access to small under stair storage area. Open fire with feature wooden surround, part polished cast iron and tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 2.95m x 2.67m (9'8 x 8'9)
- Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.05m x 2.49m (16'7 x 8'2)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with glazed displays, long chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with feature curved stainless steel over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Feature glass blocks. Storage cupboard. Double radiator. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 3.07m (14'5 x 10'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Box window. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and storage below. PVC paneled shower cubicle with "Redrng" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative borders. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.51m (10'6 x 8'3)
- Built-in wardrobe with over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.90m x 2.49m (9'6 x 8'2)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.87m x 1.70m (max) (9'5 x 5'7 (max))
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and modern white hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked border. Pinks stone drive to side with off-street parking for two cars. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, paved patio, pink stone display and block built raised planter wall. 6 Ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light. PVC block built oil fired boiler house.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.