10 Kiln Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0BB
- Semi Detached
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Boiler And Tank 2017)
- Modern Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Ground Floor Furnished Cloakroom
- Detached Garage With Electric Roller Shutter Door
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
Positioned within a highly regarded established development in Templepatrick Village. This 2 bedroom semi detached will suit either a first time buyer searching for an enviable location at a realistic price or the couple considering downsizing within the village. Enjoying a well planned living layout incorporating a modern gloss kitchen, furnished cloakroom and detached garage. An early viewing is recommended.
- Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With laminate floor.
- FURNISHED MODERN CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit and button flush w.c. Laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.33m x 3.35m (17'6" x 11'0")
- At max. Brick fireplace with matching hearth. Dual window aspect. Open plan into:-
- DINING ROOM 2.62m x 2.67m (8'7" x 8'9")
- Sliding double glazed patio doors to private garden and patio.
- MODERN GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN 2.77m x 2.59m (9'1" x 8'6")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Space for freestanding cooker. Complementary wall tiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 5.33m x 2.39m (17'6" x 7'10")
- At max. Built in shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 2.59m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and panelled bath with electric shower unit over. Half tiled walls.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn.
Driveway to side with ample parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.49m x 2.44m (18'0" x 8'0")
- With electric roller shutter door. Power and light.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Laid in neat part lawn and paved patio area with paved walkway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.