This well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property is located on the Green Road, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to local amenities including shops, schools, public parks and transport networks making this property ideal for the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounger and dining room, kitchen, family bathroom and three spacious bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear yard with access to a store with power and light.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with fan light over. Internal glazed hardwood door leading to main hallway. Decorative cornicing continuing through lounge. Stairwell to first floor.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING AREA 6.55m x 3.23m (21'6" x 10'7")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Twin windows to front elevation. Focal point electric fire.
- KITCHEN 4.09m x 2.62m (13'5" x 8'7")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer, hob and oven with extractor fan over. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinets. Access to understair store. Access to rear yard via PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Access to shelved hot press. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.24m x 3.05m 1.22m (13'11" x 10' 4")
- Triple windows to front elevation. Decorative cornicing.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.84m (10'2" x 9'4")
- At widest points.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 5.99m x 4.24m (19'8" x 13'11")
- Exposed solid wood flooring. Recessed down lighting.
- Sheltered rear yard
Access to store with power, light and Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside tap and light.