10 Grainger's Gate
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RQ
- Push button entry intercom to automated electric gates
- Communal entrance hall with staircase to First Floor
- Private entrance hall to Ground Floor apartment with generous storage cupboard
- Open plan living room with informal dining area / Daul aspect windows / Free-standing sandstone effect electric fire
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room / Bedroom 2 with full wall of built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with thermostatic shower unit over
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Substantially updated and refurbished in 2018
- Excellent opportunity for the First Time Buyer, Investor and Downsizer alike
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment within the excellent Grainger's Gate development which as the name suggests is accessed via a set of decorative electrically operated gates to an enclosed tarmac parking area and communal gardens. Finished to high standard both inside and out, to include for a full refurbishment in 2017/18, this sought after scheme has proved very popular with first time buyers, young professionals and downsizers alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- 9 panel hard wood entrance door and double glazed side lights to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Electric meter cupboard. Communal stair case to first floor with wrought iron handrail and balustrade. 6 panel door to front with double glazed side lights. 6 panel entrance door to:
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Push button door entry intercom. Low voltage down lights. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Access to generous storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM / DINING AREA 5.92m x 4.42m (19'5 x 14'6)
- (max) Free standing sandstone effect fire surround with inset glass fronted log effect electric fire. Dark walnut effect wood laminate floor to dining area. Dual aspect windows. High level wall mounted TV point. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN 2.44m x 2.87m (8' x 9'5)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and "butcher's" block effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring induction hob with contemporary style glass and stainless steel over head extractor canopy. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed wall mounted "Worcester" gas boiler. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 3.35m (13'1 x 11')
- TV point. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and glazed pivot and slide door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Gable side window. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 3.35m (12'9 x 11')
- into full wall of built-in wardrobes in matching cream coloured "Shaker" style doors and short chrome handles. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.41m x 2.24m (7'11 x 7'4)
- Double ended shower bath with glazed curved screen and thermostatic shower unit. Off set mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Floor to ceiling tiled splash back with decorative border. Fully tiled walls to bath area with decorative inset. Low voltage down lights and extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully automated electric gates to communal tarmac parking with dedicated space and visitor parking. Well maintained gardens in neat lawn and mature trees. Brick built communal bin enclosure. Feature boundary wall with wrought iron railings.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.