This well presented end-townhouse is located in Exchange Avenue, Doagh, Ballyclare. Within immediate proximity to local amenities including shops, cafes and public transport networks, as well as a 5 minute drive to Ballyclare Town Centre, this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property consists of an entrance porch, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance back garden with patio area and allocated parking.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door.
- LOUNGE 5.28m x 4.29m (17'4" x 14'1")
- At widest points. Focal point open fire with granite surround and granite tiled hearth. Stairwell to first floor. Access to twin stores.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.26m x 2.74m (17'3" x 9'0")
- Modern fitted high and low level units in high gloss finish. Melamine work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 1.30m (7'9" x 4'3")
- With matching work surface to kitchen. Space for washing machine and tumbler dryer. Hardwood double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.18m x 2.77m (10'5" x 9'1")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 2.51m (10'5" x 8'3")
- BEDROOM 3 2.18m x 2.13m (7'2" x 7'0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Modern fitted four piece panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls to bath. Fully tiled walls to shower area. Tiled floor.
- Allocated parking for visitor overflow parking.
Low maintenance rear garden finished in decorative stone and paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.