10 Crosskennan Lane
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2QY
- Detached 4 Bed Family Home
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms / Two Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining
- Sun Room / Study / Cloakroom
- Large 4 Piece Bathroom with under floor heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil fired central heating
- Under Floor heating to open plan kitchen / living / dining and bathroom
- Mature Site Extending to Circa approximately 1.75 acres
- Detached Garage / Tarmac driveway to front side and rear / Gardens in neat lawn
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached chalet bungalow occupying a generous rural site c.1.75 Acres with outstanding views over surrounding countryside. Extending to approximately 3400sq.ft. (not to include garage)this well appointed house benefits from three reception rooms and four well proportioned bedrooms (two with ensuite) together with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area boasting a full range of high gloss kitchen units with a Range Master cooker and integrated fridge . There is also the benefit of under floor heating in the downstairs Kitchen / Living / Dining / Bathroom. Outside, the property is approached via a private laneway to a tarmac drive area with a detached garage and garden area to the front, side and rear . Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Wooden double glazed front door with twin side lights. Tiled floor. Double radiator. Oak double glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak staircase to first floor with glazed panels. Karndean wood floor. Double radiator x 2
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 4.14m (15'4 x 13'7)
- Feature Oak fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Karndean wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 5.33m x 4.88m (17'6 x 16'0)
- (MAX) Modern high gloss kitchen in high and low level units with contrasting granite work surfaces and upstands. Island unit with low level storage and contrasting granite work surfaces with inset for breakfast seating. Range Master cooker with electric oven and 5 ring gas hob over. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated larder fridge. Low level down lighters. Kardean wood floor continuing through to:
- LIVING AND DINING ROOM 7.21m x 5.97m (23'8 x 19'7)
- Double glazed sliding patio door to rear. Wood burning stove with tiled fire place. Under floor heating. Kardean wood floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- High and low level high gloss units with contrasting wood block effect work surfaces and upstands. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Kardean wood floor. Double radiator. Wood double glazed door with side light to rear.
- SUN ROOM 5.87m x 3.56m (19'3 x 11'8)
- Kardean wood floor. Low level down lighters. Double radiator.
- HOT PRESS
- with pressurised water cylinder and shelving
- STUDY 3.05m x 2.97m (10 x 9'9)
- Kardean wood floor. Single radiator.
- Contemporary 4 piece suite to include free standing bath, vanity unit, low flush w.c and quadrant shower unit with rain shower. Fully tiled walls and floors. Chrome towel hand rail. Under floor heating.
- MINSTRELS GALLERY LANDING
- Kardean wood floor. Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.72m x 4.57m (15'6 x 15)
- DRESSING ROOM
- Storage cupboard. Velux window. Double radiator.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite comprising vanity unity, low flush w.c and fully tiled shower unit with "Mira sport" electric shower. Velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m 2.44m (11'7 8'0)
- Double radiator.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite to include low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower unit with electric "Redring" shower. Fully tiled walls and floors.
- BEDROOM 3 4.90m x 4.62m (16'1 x 15'2)
- 4 X Velux windows to front elevation. Under eaves storage. Fire escape. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.53m x 2.84m (11'7 x 9'4)
- Double radiator.
- GARAGE 7.32m x 7.01m (24'0 x 23'0)
- Electric door. Pump for spring well. Grant boiler (oil fired central heating). W.C. Unit with stianelss steel sink and space for tumble dryer. Staircase to partially floored first floor with under eaves storage. Velux window x 2
- Private laneway to front. Wired for electric gates. Tarmac driveway to front, side and rear. Garden to front, side and rear in neat lawn. Boundary with mature tress and hedgerows. Land to front which could be utilised by those with garden / equestrian interest.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property.
This property is served by a natural spring well and is not connect to mains water.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.