10 Charles Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9BX
- Extended Mid Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge With Open Fire
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- PVC Double Glazed Windows (Recently Installed)
- Popular Convenient Location
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ground Floor Shower Room
Positioned within a popular convenient location. This extended townhouse will ideally suit the first time buyer or investor searching for a home with low outgoings at a realistic price.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and open shower enclosure. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 3.73m x 3.66m (12'3" x 12'0")
- Tiled fireplace. Understair storage cupboard.
- DINING ROOM 2.69m x 2.44m (8'10" x 8'0")
- Open plan through to:-
- KITCHEN 2.69m x 2.44m (8'10" x 8'0")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level cupboard. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- REAR PORCH
- Oil fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 2.92m x 2.64m (9'7" x 8'8")
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.97m (11'6" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 1.88m (8'4" x 6'2")
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn.
Large private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.