10 Birch Hill Meadows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2TY
- Entrance porch with wood laminate floor
- Living room with open fire and feature wooden surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of maple "Shaker" effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Understair storage / Utility area
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Chrome heated towel rail
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac side by side parking for two cars / Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid townhouse with ensuite situated within this popular residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet near to Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway. The property benefits from additional floor space to the first floor due to the entry below ensuring generous space to bedrooms 1 & 2. The kitchen units are finished in maple effect "Shaker" style with integrated oven and hob. Outside the private rear garden is laid in neat lawn and paved patio with the additional bonus of tarmac side by side parking to the front. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC Entrance door with double glazed inset to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor through to;
- LIVINGROOM 4.55m x 3.86m (14'11 x 12'8)
- Open fire with painted oak feature surround and partially polished cast iron inset. Slate hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINGING AREA 4.55m x 3.35m (14'11 x 11'0)
- Full range of maple effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring hob and low level combination oven and grill. Pyramid style stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tilled floor. Low voltage down lights. Telephone point. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Door to under stair storage with space for dryer. Partially double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft with fold down wooden ladder. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 3.33m (12'7 x 10'11)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Telephone point. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, moulded wash hand basin with off-set mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower unit. Pivot and slide doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.33m (11'9 x 10'11)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.41m x 2.26m (7'11 x 7'5)
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with feature tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac side by side parking to front for 2 cars. Paved alleyway to rear accessing fully enclosed garden in paved patio and steps up to raised garden in neat lawn. PVC tank. 6ft timber fencing. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances have been tested at the property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.