10 Bates Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT38 8LG
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Layout
- Partial Views Extending Towards Belfast Lough
- Highly Regarded Location
- Modern High Gloss FItted Kitchen
- Deluxe Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
Positioned just off the Station Road in Greenisland this modern 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment enjoys partial views extending towards Belfast Lough and will interest the purchaser searching for one level living within a convenient enviable location at a realistic price.
- Front door into communal Entrance Hall. Entrance door into well presented Hallway with checkerboard tiled floor and large storage cupboard. Intercom door entry point.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING 6.17m x 4.27m (20'3 x 14'0)
- Quality laminate walnut effect plank flooring in Living/Dining area.
- MODERN SHAKER FITTED KITCHEN
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob. Integrated fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.90m (11'9 x 9'6)
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe. Laminate strip flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 2.79m x 2.51m (9'2 x 8'3)
- Laminate strip flooring.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Step in shower enclosure. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- Communal grounds to front. Resident and visitors parking bays.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.