This immaculately presented detached property is located in the ever popular Sixmile Manor Development, Ballyclare. Within walking distance of an array of local amenities including shops, cafes, leisure facilities, schools, public parks and transport networks this residence is ideally suited to the young or established family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, three reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front garden, private driveway finished in tarmac, south facing rear garden with paved patio area and a detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door. Alarm panel. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor. Access to understair store.
- LOUNGE 4.34m x 3.48m (14'3" x 11'5")
- Solid wood flooring. Focal point gas fire with sandstone surround on slate tiled hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.34m x 3.23m (14'3" x 10'7")
- Solid wood flooring. Dual aspect windows. Glazed double doors to dining room.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.27m x 3.02m (20'7" x 9'11")
- At widest points. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, eye level grill and oven. Stainless steel splashback to hob. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Twin glazed display cabinets. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.93m x 1.96m (6'4" x 6'5")
- Range of high and low level storage units matching kitchen area. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor continuing into furnished cloakroom. Hardwood double glazed back door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled splashback to sink.
- SUN ROOM 3.40m x 2.34m (11'2" x 7'8")
- At widest points. Tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Recessed downlighting.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to walk in hot press and roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.28m x 2.64m (17'4" x 8'8")
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.37m x 3.23m (14'4" x 10'7")
- At widest points. PVC double glazed doors to Juliet style balcony.
- BEDROOM 3 3.02m x 2.67m (9'11" x 8'9")
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 4 2.72m x 2.08m (8'11" x 6'10")
- PVC double glazed French doors to Juliet style balcony.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in trees, shrubs and decorative stone.
Extended private driveway finished in tarmac.
Well maintained south facing rear garden finished in lawn and paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.05m x 3.30m (16'7" x 10'10")
- Roller shutter door. Separate service door to garden. Oil fired central heating boiler. Space for appliances. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.