This Immaculately presented four bed detached property sits on a generous south facing site in the ever popular Readers Park Development. Within walking distance of Ballyclare Town Centre the property benefits from being within close proximity of nearby shops, cafes and other amenities as well as local primary and secondary schools and transport networks.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, two reception rooms, one open plan to the modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a large private driveway, detached garage and south facing garden with patio area.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door with fan light over. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.24m x 3.25m (13'11" x 10'8")
- Plus bay. Bow bay window to front elevation. Built in wood burning stove with granite hearth.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 7.65m x 5.33m (25'1" x 17'6")
- At widest points.. Wood laminate floor covering. Bow bay window to front elevation. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units and wood block effect effect melamine work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, eye level twin ovens and 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Matching island with low level units and power unit. Upstands to matching work surfaces. Stainless steel splashback to hob. PVC double glazed French doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.23m x 1.55m (10'7" x 5'1")
- Low level units with wood block effect melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Gas fired central heating (housed). Space and plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space with slingsby style ladder. Access to store.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.22m x 4.19m (13'10" x 13'9")
- At widest points. Dual aspect windows.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower area. Chrome towel rail. Tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.95m (10'7" x 9'8")
- BEDROOM 3 3.30m x 2.92m (10'10" x 9'7")
- BEDROOM 4 2.87m x 2.24m (9'5" x 7'4")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mains shower over, panelled bath, vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower. Part tiled walls to bath area. Tiled floor. Tiled splashback to sink. Chrome towel radiator.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front side and rear gardens finished in lawn with plants and shrubs.
Paved patio area with south facing aspect. Raised timber decking.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.36m x 3.00m (17'7" x 9'10")
- Roller shutter door. Separate service door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine.