1 Novara Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1PA
- Spacious split level double height reception hall / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with feature stone chimney breast / Semi-vaulted ceiling / Picture window to front / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Living room and separate Dining room
- Kitchen with informal dining 17'5 x 12'4
- Full range of original high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob / Access to Utility room / Access to Integral Garage
- First floor gallery landing with seating area 13'5 x 8' / Access to walk-in eaves storage
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with four piece suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- Mostly PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Mahogany internal doors
- Generous gardens to front, side and rear / Asphalt driveway with off-street parking for up to six cars / Excellent sun orientation
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bed detached property built in a very unique style and offering generous living accommodation with three main reception rooms plus a large open plan kitchen with informal dining area. Accessed via a spacious split level double height reception hall with gallery landing above, the property captures the imagination from the second you walk through the front door. With the finishes and decor true to it's original style this superb property could be maintained as it was originally designed or for those looking for a spacious family home in one of the most sought after locations in Antrim town, it has been priced to allow for upgrading and re-decoration.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and style of this amazing home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with extensive glazed panelling to:
- DOUBLE HEIGHT RECEPTION HALL 4.17m x 4.09m (13'8 x 13'5)
- Split level reception hall. Open tread stair case to first floor with wooden hand rail and ballustrade. Step up to upper level. Double radiator. Wood strip ceiling.
- LOUNGE 5.74m x 3.66m (18'10 x 12')
- Feature "Donegal" stone chimney breast with inset imitation electric fire. Raised tiled hearth. Picture window to front. Semi-vaulted wood strip ceiling with inset lighting. Mostly glazed door to entrance hall. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Two double radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m x 3.78m (13'8 x 12'5)
- (max) Mostly glazed door to entrance hall. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled walls. Integrated cloaks cupboard. Single radiator.
- DINING ROOM 4.04m x 3.35m (13'3 x 11')
- Double radiator. Dual aspect doors (one to entrance hall). Eight pane bevelled glass door to:
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 5.31m x 3.76m (17'5 x 12'4)
- Full range of white high and low level units with teal trim. Leaded glass display. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Contrasting work surfaces. Integrated four ring halogen hob with over head circulator fan. Mid level double oven. Plumbed for slim line dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Storage cupboard. Fully tiled walls. Two double radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.84m x 2.62m (9'4 x 8'7)
- (max). Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Fully tiled walls. Hard wood 4 panel door to rear with single glazed window to side. Louvered door to oil-fired boiler. Single radiator. Door to;
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.33m x 3.48m (17'6 x 11'5)
- (max) Roller shutter door. Meter cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING 4.09m x 2.44m (13'5 x 8')
- Single radiator. Access to:
- EAVES STORAGE 3.61m x 2.13m (11'10 x 7')
- Floored and light.
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m x 3.81m (14'4 x 12'6)
- (max) Built-in wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Walk-in wardrobe. Louvered doors to Hot press with copper cylinder. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 3.35m (13'1 x 11')
- into built-in wardrobes with over head lockers. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.78m x 3.00m (12'5 x 9'10)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. PVC double glazed door to balcony over garage. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.51m x 2.72m (11'6 x 8'11)
- into fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and glazed door. Coloured suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Feature wrought iron gates to asphalt driveway to front and side. Off street parking for 6 plus cars. Access to integral garage. External door at rear to enclosed oil tank. Generous site with well stocked borders and low level walling. Matching wrought iron pedestrian gates to front. Garden to rear in lawn. 6Ft. fencing and mature shrubs. Tiled rear step and paved pathway. Excellent sun orientation. Generous paved patio to rear of lounge. Concrete balustrade. Triangular garden to side in lawn and specimen trees.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.