1 New Lodge Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2EX
- Entrance hall with ornate patterned fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge 21'11 x 9'3 with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Living room 11'11 x 9'5 with "Inglenook" style fire recess / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of alder effect high and low level units / Fully tiled floor with patterned tiled inset
- Utility room with matching alder effect low level units / Access to ground floor W/C
- Spacious first floor landing with half wood paneled walls
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room / Superb views over open countryside
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include deep panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Large corner site with garden in neat lawn and paved patio area
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented four bedroom detached house occupying a prominent site on the corner of the New Lodge Road and Belfast Roads in Muckamore close to Dunadry and within easy access of Templepatrick and Antrim where all amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. Beautifully decorated throughout and boasting two well appointed living areas with generous kitchen and informal dining area plus utility room and ground floor W/C together with four first floor bedrooms (master with ensuite) this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family in search of a semi-rural property close to good transport links. With a substantial private garden to the front and side including a patio area with excellent sun orientation, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed door with double glazed over light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ornate patterned fully tiled floor. Half wood paneled walls. Double radiator. Open to under stair area. Stair case to first floor with mahogany hand rail and painted turned balustrade. High level meter cupboard. PVC door with double glazed side and over lights to side access. 6 panel part bevelled glass door to;
- LOUNGE 6.68m x 2.82m (21'11 x 9'3)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround, decorative cast iron inset and feature tiles. Slate tiled hearth. Feature flooring. Dual aspect windows. Single and double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.63m x 2.87m (11'11 x 9'5)
- "Inglenook" style fire recess with exposed brick fire back and sides. Patterned tiled hearth. Space for stove. Pitch pine mantle. Solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.95m x 2.79m (16'3 x 9'2)
- Full range of alder effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Space for dryer and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor with patterned tiled inset. Low voltage down lights. 6 panel beveled glass door to entrance hall. 8 pane glazed door to:
- UTILITY 3.30m x 1.50m (10'10 x 4'11)
- Matching alder effect low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor with patterned tiled inset. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C 1.50m x 1.50m (4'11 x 4'11)
- Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with decorative tiled splash back. High level meter cupboard. Patterned fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Half wood panelled walls. Access to loft. Over stair storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.15m (11'8 x 10'4)
- Semi-solid wood flooring. Views over open countryside. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Large PVC paneled shower cubicle with "Mira Event" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Wall light points. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.87m (11'9 x 9'5)
- Feature open fire with ornate cast iron surround and tiled hearth. "Patina" style wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 2.87m (11'9 x 9'5)
- Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.84m x 2.84m (9'4 x 9'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Shelved display recess. Access to loft.
- BATHROOM 2.84m x 2.41m (9'4 x 7'11)
- Modern white suite comprising deep paneled bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Tiled effect PVC paneled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Half wood paneled walls. Patterned fully tiled floor. Wall light point. Tiled splash back to paneled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- Right of way over tegula brick common entrance head. Large timber gate with vehicular access to stoned drive way and parking for up to 5 cars. 5 Ft timber fencing. Paved patio area with inset circular and stone design. Gold stone pathway to crushed slate display area and access to timber garden shed.
Garden to front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Mature hedge. Gold stone pathway to front. Attached oil-fired boiler house. PVC oil tank. Holly tree. Outside lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.