1 Millwater Lodge
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 2RS
- Beautifully Presented Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Formal Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens
This is a stunning detached family home which is bursting with character and charm, set off the Straid Road on the outskirts of the award winning village of Ahoghill. This home has plenty to offer any growing family including three formal reception rooms, four double bedrooms, and plenty of usable outdoor space. The property is only moments away from both Gracehill and Fourtowns Primary School and easily commutable to Belfast. There is little on the local market which would be in comparison to this beautiful home.
- with hardwood front door with fan window light. Solid oak parquet flooring.
- Living Room 5.18 x 3.48 (16'11" x 11'5")
- with sandstone fireplace and gas fire inset. Ceiling corning and rose.
- Dining Room 3.87 x 3.46 (12'8" x 11'4")
- Double door from Hallway. Solid oak parquet flooring continued from hall. Wall lights.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 7.47 x 4.37 (24'6" x 14'4")
- fitted with a painted solid wood high and low level units and granite worktop. Counter sunk stainless steel sink. Range cooker set within inglenook. Integrated dishwasher. Pantry cupboard, wine and plate rack. Chinese slate floor. Gas stove with recessed inglenook with oak mantle beam. Space for informal dining. Double doors leading to Sun Room.
- Sun Room 3.06 x 3.01 (10'0" x 9'10")
- with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. Double doors leading to the rear garden patio.
- Utility Room 2.10 x 1.68 (6'10" x 5'6")
- with high and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Back door.
- Cloak Room
- with WC and WHB. Half wall paneling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs with brass stair rods. Hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 3.43 x 3.47 (11'3" x 11'4")
- with ceiling corning and rose.
- fitted with WHB, WC and refitted shower.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 4.09 x 3.48 (max) (13'5" x 11'5" (max))
- with laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 - Front 3.41 x 3.31 (11'2" x 10'10")
- with ceiling coving and central rose.
- Jack & Jill En-suite
- with shower, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 4 - Rear 3.48 x 2.74 (11'5" x 8'11")
- with recessed ceiling lights. Built in desks and cupboards.
- Family Bathroom 2.78 x 2.16 (9'1" x 7'1")
- fitted with corner bath with telephone handle shower head. WC, WHB . Bidet. Half wall paneling. Ceiling coving.
- Detached garage with separate office/gym area. New OFCH condensing boiler. Fully enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns and brick pavia patio. Asphalt driveway with wrought iron gates. Front gardens laid in lawns and mature shrubs. Side gardens in decorative gravel and shrubs. Plenty of driveway space for multiple vehicles.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.