1 Millhouse Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UZ
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 14'10 x 11'4 with feature painted rustic fire surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate fully tiled corner shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac side by side parking for two cars / Fully enclosed rear garden with excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and those with a young family to purchase a well presented end town house with excellent sun orientation and off street, side by side parking for two cars occupying a prominent position on the periphery of this sought after residential development and over looking a well maintained green area to the front and amenity space adjacent to the historic Round Tower to the rear. Finished to a good standard both inside and out, this property boasts generous accommodation at an affordable price. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 4 panel door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling splash back and mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator
- LIVINGROOM 4.52m x 3.45m (14'10 x 11'4)
- Open fire with painted rustic fire surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.83m x 2.49m (22'5 x 8'2)
- Full range of cream coloured 'Shaker' style high and low level units with chrome handles. Contrasting wood effect work surfaces and 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with low level combination oven and grill. Breakfast bar. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to work surfaces. Hard wood double glazed door to rear. Low voltage down lights.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.45m (11'8 x 11'4)
- (max) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 2.51m (11'8 x 8'3)
- (max) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.06m (9'2 x 6'9)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.18m x 2.01m (10'5 x 6'7)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back and mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and "Mira Vie" electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side off-street parking for two cars. Paved pathway to front. Timber pedestrian gate to side with paved pathway to fully enclosed garden to rear in paved patio and neat lawn. View to Round Tower. Galvanised prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. 6Ft timber fencing. Superb sun orientation. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.