1 Mill Row
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0PN
- End Terrace House
- Entrance Into Lounge With Open Fire
- Two Bedrooms At First Floor
- Tiled Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Recently Installed Boiler
- Enclosed Rear Yard With Detached Shed
- Communal Off Street Parking
- Choice Location Close To Local Schools And Amenities
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
Two bedroom end terrace house in convenient location within walking distance to Doagh Village. The property does require extensive internal upgrade however has been realistically priced to sell. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door.
- LIVING ROOM 5.94m x 3.71m (19'6" x 12'2")
- Fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. Understair storage. Stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.66m x 3.53m (12'0" x 11'7")
- Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with drying tray. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Tiled floor. Glass panelled back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space storage.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0" x 11'8")
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9'0")
- Shelved hot press.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower and folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Velux roof light. Complementary wall tiling.
- Communal parking forecourt.
Gated front garden.
- Large Detached Shed 5.69m x 3.05m (18'8" x 10'0")
- With adjoining coal shed.
Enclosed rear garden. Service right of way. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.