This deceptively spacious, well presented detached chalet bungalow is located in the ever popular Liester Park Development, Ballyrobert. Sitting on a large, private site in the heart of Ballyrobert Village this property is within close proximity to local shops, schools and public transport networks with Ballyclare Town Centre and Glengormley Town Centre only minutes drive away.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, four spacious bedrooms with master en-suite, lounge with tiled fireplace with gas fire inset, kitchen with informal dining area and shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden finished in lawn, private driveway finished in tarmac, secluded rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor. Hardwood door to main hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak flooring continuing through bedroom 3 and kitchen/ dining.
- LOUNGE 4.29m x 3.51m (14'1" x 11'6")
- Focal point fireplace with gas fire inset and tiled hearth. Bay window.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.18m x 5.00m (17'0" x 16'5")
- At widest points. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include low level fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and 4 ring electric canopy over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed side door to driveway. Alarm panel. Open arch to dining area. PVC double glazed sliding door to garden. Stairwell to first floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.29m x 3.51m (14'1" x 11'6")
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.18m (11'9" x 10'5")
- Bay window.
- BEDROOM 4 3.58m x 2.36m (11'9" x 7'9")
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Access to hot press. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 7.77m x 4.34m (25'6" x 14'3")
- At widest points. Velux window. Access to under eaves storage.
- EN SUITE
- Fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Access to store.
- Front garden finished in lawn with array of plants, trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Secluded back garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and array of trees and shrubs.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.66m x 2.57m (18'7" x 8'5")
- Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light. Space for tumble dryer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.