, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2AN
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with access to understair storage
- Lounge with open fire and feature surround / Solid wood floor / Dining room
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French doors to side
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Utility room with full range of matching light oak "Shaker" style units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and dressing room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Asphalt drive with substantial parking / Access to attached garage / Extensive gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawn / Robot lawn mower for easy management
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house with attached garage occupying arguably one of the largest sites in the local area and creating an ideal opportunity for those with a growing family. Benefiting from two generous reception rooms, a open plan kitchen with informal dining area to include PVC double glazed French doors and oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with integrated oven and hob. With the added benefit of a utility room and ground floor W/C this property should suit even the most discerning purchaser in need of four well proportioned bedrooms with master bedroom boasting an ensuite and walk-in dressing area.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the opportunity that this delightful family home provides.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with PVC ceiling and tiled step. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin . Access to under stair storage. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- LOUNGE 6.22m x 3.63m (20'5 x 11'11)
- (into bay). Open fire with feature mahogony surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. TV point. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.35mx 3.23m (11x 10'7)
- Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMA DINING AREA 5.94m x 3.23m (19'6 x 10'7)
- Full range of light oak Shaker style high and low level units with short chrome handles. Open shelving and glazed corner cabinets. Complimentary work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces and fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed French doors to timber decked patio.
- UTILITY 1.83m x 1.50m (6 x 4'11)
- Matching light oak Shaker style low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Former hotpress with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 3.25m (13'5 x 10'8)
- Wood laminate. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 1.78m x 1.78m (5'10 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Push button low flush W/C and feature oval shaped pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. White heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- WALK-IN WARDROBE 1.78m x 1.47m (5'10 x 4'10)
- Window to rear.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 3.25m (11 x 10'8)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 3.20m (11'11 x 10'6)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 2.49m (12' x 8'2)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.01m x 2.01m (6'7 x 6'7)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with "Redring" electric shower over. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled floor and walls. Low voltage down lights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Asphalt drive to front and side with parking for 4 plus cars. Decorative wrought iron gates to enclosed parking for 2 plus cars. Large garden to front in neat lawn. Mature laurel and conifer hedging. Pavier brick patio area to front with access to timber decked patio at side. Additional side garden in neat lawn and trellising. Pavier brick patio to side and rear. Paved pathway to rear. Mature conifer hedging. Outside tap and light. Service door to attached garage 20'11 x 11'5 with up and over door. Power and light. Meter board. Part glazed door to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.