, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9GU
- Impressive Extended Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Layout To Rear
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Sought After Village Location
- Mature Prime Corner Site
- Extensive Brick Paved Driveway With Forecourt
- Detached Garage/ Utility Room/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors And Fasicas
Positioned on a private corner site within the highly regarded Forthaven Development. This impressive double fronted detached family home enjoys a spacious living layout of circa 2100 sq ft with a reception style entrance hall, open plan living/ kitchen/ dining layout and en suite shower room plus four piece family bathroom. Externally there is an extensive brick paved parking forecourt and driveway with detached garage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door with double glazed side screens and fan light over into:-
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION STYLE ENTRANCE HALL 7.42m x 2.82m (24'4" x 9'3")
- At max. Reclaimed French oak planks extending into principal reception rooms.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, button flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 3.84m (15'9" x 12'7")
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with black slate hearth. Dual window aspect. Low voltage lighting.
- LIVING ROOM/ DINING ROOM 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9" x 12'0")
- Bespoke fitted wall to wall book shelving. Dual window aspect. Low voltage lighting.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING ASPECT 6.22m x 4.88m (20'5" x 16'0")
- Into extended sun lounge bay extension. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units in solid pine with contrasting work surfaces. Co-ordinating single drainer sink unit. Integrated oven with 5 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Fixed dresser unit with glass displays and fixed wicker bread baskets. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Twin PVC double glazed doors to garden. Open plan through to:-
- FAMILY ROOM 4.42m x 3.66m (14'6" x 12'0")
- Feature breast with cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Fixed shelving with three bay storage units. Low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 1.68m (7'9" x 5'6")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with monobloc tap. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING AND HALF LANDING
- Access to roof space. Floored with slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM 4 3.51m x 3.05m (11'6" x 10'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 3.66m (12'1" x 12'0")
- BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 3.96m (14'6" x 13'0")
- BEDROOM 1 4.80m x 3.84m (15'9" x 12'7")
- Reclaimed French oak plank flooring.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding roll top bath with telephone shower attachment, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and quarter rounded shower cubicle.
- Neat well maintained garden to front and side in lawn screened by perimeter wall and fence stocked with a variety of trees.
Extensive brick paved driveway and parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence with private corner decked area and brick paved walkway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.