This well presented end-terraced property is located in Fernlea Gardens, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre it benefits from a host of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An ideal property for a range of buyers including first time buyers and buy to let investors.
Internally the property comprises and entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, rear hall, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway and an spacious rear garden with lawn, patio area and twin outside stores.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.12m (16'0" x 10'3")
- Plus Bay. Wood laminate floor covering. Focal point wall mounted electric fire. Box bay window. Access to under stair store.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.37m x 2.54m (14'4" x 8'4")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring gas hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- REAR HALL
- Built in storage. PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to store and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m x 2.62m (12'11" x 8'7")
- At widest points. Access to built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.67m (9'3" x 8'9")
- Access to store with gas fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM 3 2.92m x 2.18m (9'7" x 7'2")
- At widest points.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls to bath.
- Front garden in lawn.
Rear garden finished in lawn with patio area. Access to twin stores. Timber sheds.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.