, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4HZ
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 16' x 15'6 with solid wood floor and dual aspect windows / "Inglenook" style fireplace with iset cast iron stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob / Plumbed for slimline dishwasher and washing machine
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle with "Mira" electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Central location with easy access to the bus and train station
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom end townhouse extending to approximately 940Sq.Ft. and occupying a prominent position within this sought after residential location close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities including schools, bus and train station, shops and the beautiful Antrim Castle Gardens. Finished and maintained to a good standard throughout, this superb property boasts a generous living room 16'0 x 15'6 with feature fireplace together with spacious kitchen with informal dining area complete with beech "Shaker" style high and low level units and integrated oven and hob. Outside the property benefits from tegula brick side by side parking for two cars and enclosed garden to rear with lawn and patio.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m x 4.72m (16'0 x 15'6)
- Brick built "Inglenook" style fireplace with inset multi solid fuel stove. Raised hearth. Solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator. Access to understair storage.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.88m x 2.64m (16'0 x 8'8)
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting worksurfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pull-out overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for slimline dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 2.77m (12'5 x 9'1)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.62m x 2.39m (8'7 x 7'10)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.62m x 2.39m (8'7 x 7'10)
- Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Part tiled and part PVC panelled shower cubicle with "Mira Vigour" electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Part tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Tegula brick side by side parking for two cars. Paved pathway to front. Communal garden laid in neat lawn. Timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to side and rear in lawn and paved patio area. Galvanized pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.