1 Edgewood Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4PG
- Detached 4 bedroom villa approx circa of 1800 sq ft.
- Spacious entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor /Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with dual aspect windows
- Living room with open fire and ornate wooden surround / Dual aspect windows
- Dining room with bevelled glass door to entrance hall / Solid wood floor through open square archway to;
- Kitchen with informal living area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Full range of white high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with large ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom 13'9 x 11' (into shower cubicle recess) / Large corner bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / "Beam" central vacuum system / Security alarm
- Pavier brick drive to front with parking for up to four cars / Enclosed parking to rear / Detached garage / Fully enclosed and private rear garden / Excellent sun orientation / Owner owned solar panel
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a delightful four bedroom detached house extending to just over 1800sq.ft. and boasting three well proportioned reception rooms and a generous kitchen open to informal living area. Finished to a high standard both inside and out the property benefits from white kitchen units with integrated double oven and hob, spacious utility and quality sanitary ware to the ground floor W/C, ensuite to the master bedroom and large family bathroom with corner bath and large recessed shower cubicle. Outside, the extensive pavier brick driveway provides easy parking for up to four cars together with enclosed parking for a further two and access to a detached garage. With a fully enclosed and private rear garden, the property is not only ideally suited to those with a growing family but is perfect for the owner owned solar panels to the roof which not only provide much of the electric for the property but also allow for selling surplus energy back to the grid. Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home located in one of the most sought after area's of Antrim town. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood four panel entrance door with double glazed overlight to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Open to under stairs storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 5.92m x 3.05m (19'5 x 10')
- Solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Single and double radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 4.01m x 3.91m (13'2 x 12'10)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround. Part polished cast iron and tiled inset. Slate effect tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Ornate ceiling cornice. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.07m x 3.07m (10'1 x 10'1)
- 8 pane bevelled glass door to entrance hall. Single radiator. Solid wood floor through open square archway to;
- KITCHEN AND INFORMAL LIVINGROOM 6.27m x 3.38m (20'7 x 11'1)
- (max) Full range of white country style high and low level units with open and glass displays. Contrasting work surfaces with 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with pull-out overhead extractor fan. Mid-level double oven. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for dish washer. Over head window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Solid wood floor to informal living area. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed french doors to rear.
- UTILITY 3.38m x 1.68m (11'1 x 5'6 )
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with low level storage cupboard and contrasting work surface. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Space for chest freezer. 'Beam' central vacuum receptacle. Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Hardwood double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Single radiator. Large walk-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.34m x 3.07m (14'3 x 10'1)
- Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 3.05m x 1.50m (10 x 4'11)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Large PVC clad shower cubicle with 'Mira Sprint' electric shower unit. Sliding glazed doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 3.91m (13'1 x 12'10)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.78m x 3.12m (12'5 x 10'3)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.78m x 2.69m (12'5 x 8'10)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 4.19m x 3.35m (13'9 x 11')
- (into shower cubicle recess) Victorian style suite comprising corner bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Recessed fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Tiled border. Double radiator
- Pavier brick drive to front with off-street parking for 4 cars. Garden to front and side in neat lawn and mature conifer trees Timber vehicular gate to enclosed parking for 2 cars side by side. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.84m x 3.63m (19'2 x 11'11)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. PVC tank.
Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and pavier brick parking. Paved patio.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.