This immaculately presented detached residence is located in the ever popular Castle Green Development, Ballynure. Within close proximity to an array of amenities within Ballynure Village and Ballyclare Town Centre including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and transport networks this property would be ideal for the young or established family.
Internally the property comprises and entrance hall, lounge with open fire, dining room, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, five well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property benefits from a well maintained front and rear garden finished in lawn and a private driveway finished in tarmac.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door with matching side screen. Tiled floor continuing into cloakroom. Stairwell to first floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
- LOUNGE 4.34m x 3.56m (14'3" x 11'8")
- Focal point open fire with stone surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering continued into dining room. Glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.89m x 3.56m (19'4" x 11'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher, eye level grill, oven and 4 ring electric hob and extractor canopy over. Matching breakfast bar area and informal dining space. Wood laminate floor covering. Composite 1.5 bowl sink unit and drainer bay.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.40m x 1.42m (11'2" x 4'8")
- Matching high and low level units and work surfaces to kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to integrated linked garage and back garden.
- INTEGRAL LINKED GARAGE 5.87m x 3.43m (19'3 x 11'3 )
- Roller shutter door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Additional storage and work surfaces with integrated oven and space for fridge freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.34m x 3.58m (14'3" x 11'9")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.57m (9'9" x 8'5")
- Wooden laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 4.11m x 3.43m (13'6" x 11'3")
- Widest points. Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Access via bedroom four.
- BEDROOM 4 3.96m x 2.49m (13'0" x 8'2")
- Widest points. Door to bedroom three.
- BEDROOM 5 2.57m x 2.18m (8'5" x 7'2")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls to shower and tiled splashback to bath and sink areas.
- Front garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Secluded rear garden finished in lawn with raised timber decking and paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.