This well presented semi-detached property is located in the Burnside Park Development, Burnside, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to a range of amenities including schools, shops and public transfer networks as well as being a few minutes drive to Ballyclare Town Centre, this property would be ideally suited to a first time buyer, investor or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, lean to/utility area, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden with private driveway, a low maintenance rear garden with paved patio area and a detached garage.
Early viewings are highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door. Solid wood flooring continuing into lounge. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.45m x 4.34m (14'7" x 14'3")
- At widest points. Focal point open fire with electric fire inset on granite hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.41m x 3.53m (17'9" x 11'7")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring gas hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Hardwood sliding patio doors to:-
- LEAN TO/ UTILITY ROOM 2.67m x 2.18m (8'9" x 7'2")
- Space for tumbler dryer and freezer. PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to store and separate hatch for roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.34m x 2.95m (14'3" x 9'8")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to fully floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.92m (9'9" x 9'7")
- Velux window. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 2.36m x 2.29m (7'9" x 7'6")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Built in wardrobe.
- Modern four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Velux window.
- Front garden in stone.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Low maintenance rear garden laid in lawn finished in decorative stone, paved patio area, raised seating area and fire pit.
Access to twin outside stores.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.83m x 3.48m (22'5" x 11'5")
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Access to utility space/ store to rear of garage with power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.