1 Blackthorn Way
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3BN
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 21'1 x 10'2 with feature fireplace / Dual aspect full depth windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include electric shower over the bath
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Timber vehicualr gates to off-street parking to the rear / Large garden to the side and front in neat lawn / Utility store and attached boiler house
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom end terraced house with generous side garden and off-street parking to the rear occupying a prominent site close to the entrance of the estate with open aspect to the front and rear.
Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this property boasts a quality oak "Shaker" style kitchen units together with a range of integrated appliances and a modern bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath. In addition to the new PVC double glazed windows and external doors the property also benefits from oil-fired central heating and has had substantial improvements carried out to the cavity wall and attic insulation making this a very easy home to heat.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Staircase to first floor. Under stair storage. Cloak cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 6.43m x 3.10m (21'1 x 10'2)
- Open fire with painted wooden surround, tiled inset and polished chrome electric "coal effect fire". Tiled hearth. Dual aspect full height windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.58m x 3.07m (11'9 x 10'1)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level double oven and integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Open display shelving. Mostly tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Single radiator. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m x 3.10m (11'11 x 10'2)
- Three fitted double wardrobes with over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.12m (12' x 10'3)
- to include open fronted double wardrobe with over head storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3 x 9')
- (max) into recess. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with "Triton Enrich" electric shower unit over, glazed screen and PVC panelling to bath area. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Painted wood strip ceiling. Single radiator.
- Paved pathway to front with timber fencing. Garden to front and side in neat lawn. Hexagonal paved area.
Timber pedestrian gate to rear with timber gate for vehicular access to off street parking for 1 car. Access to:
- UTILITY STORE 2.03m x 1.91m (6'8 x 6'3)
- Power and light. Space for dryer.
- ATTACHED STORAGE SHED
- Oil-fired boiler.
Steps up to raised hexagonal paved patio with low level walling. PVC tank. Timber pedestrian gate to extensive side garden in neat lawn and low level fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.