1 Alexandra Court
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RL
- Entrance hall with partially tiled floor and solid wood floor to remainder / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and feature cast iron surround / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include "kidney" shaped roll top bath
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Composite dual coloured door to front / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive to side with access to enclosed parking / Large detached garage
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and downsizers alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house set on a generous site with substantial parking and garden area combined with a large detached garage. Presented to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this delightful family home benefits from a beautifully appointed kitchen with cream coloured country style high and low level units and range of integrated appliances together with a modern downstairs W/C, ensuite to the master bedroom and luxury bathroom suite. Outside, the substantial rear garden is beautifully landscaped and benefits from a neat lawned garden with railway sleeper edging and featured paved patio area. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Dual coloured composite entrance door with glass insets and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Partially tilled floor. Solid wood flooring to remainder. Staircase to first floor landing with molded hand railing and turned balustrade. Small under stair storage. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern wash suit comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tilled splash back. Gable side window. Fully tilled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 3.96m (15'0 x 13'0)
- Open fire with feature cast iron surround and raised tiled hearth. Twin wall light points. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN AND INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.15m x 2.95m (20'2 x 9'8)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces and Belfast sink with antique style mixer taps. Space for range style cooker with wide pyramid style over head extractor fan. Integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Wall mounted TV point. Partially tilled walls to work surface. Fully tilled floor. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above. Access to loft with 'Slingsby' style ladder. Light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.28m (12 x 10'9)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C. and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mixer taps. Fully tilled shower cubicle with feature thermostatic shower unit. Pivot and slide door: Shaver point. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.92m (10'8 x 9'7)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.10m x 2.08m (10'2 x 6'10)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.39m x 2.08m (7'10 x 6'10)
- Modern white suite comprising "kidney" shaped roll-top bath with off-set mixer taps and shower attachment. Exposed polished chrome feet. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tilled splash back. Fully tilled floor. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to side with parking for two cars. Garden. to front and side in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Country style double timber gates to enclosed tarmac parking for additional two cars. Access to;
- DETATCHED GARAGE 5.4 x 5.4 (17'8" x 17'8")
- Roller shutter door. PVC oil-fired boiler. Service door to the side accessing rear garden.
Picket fence to enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn and feature paved patio. Railway sleeper edging and well stocked borders. Outside light and tap. 6ft timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the systems or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.