1 Ahoghill Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3BJ
- Open entrance foyer with feature terrazzo flooring / Door to;
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor shower room with W/C
- Extended lounge 19'8 x 12'4 with open fire and double glazed door and sidelight to rear / Extended living room 19'8 x 11'9 with open fire and double glazed picture window
- Dining room 12'7 x 7'8 with built-in storage / Part glazed door to;
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units / Access to;
- Integral garage with remote controlled electric door / Open to utility / boiler room
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Mix of hardwood double glazed and single glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Shared entrance to tarmac drive and generous, mature site
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a substantially extended three bedroom semi-detached house with three reception rooms, ground floor shower room and large integral garage. Extending to approximately 1,278Sq.Ft. this deceptively spacious property sits comfortably on a mature site with easy access to the town centre and local medical practice and offers generous accommodation at an affordable price.
It should be noted that an adjoining site can be purchased at an additional cost however if sold separately, suitable boundary demarcation will be made. Please see attached location map referring to the position of the new property. For further information please check out the sales particulars relating to the "Site Adjacent to 1 Ahoghill Road, Randalstown".
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature brick archway to:
- OPEN ENTRANCE FOYER 1.22m x 0.94m (4' x 3'1)
- Terrazzo floor. Leaded and stained glass entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrade. Open to under stairs area. Double radiator. Sliding door to:
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM 3.48m x 1.73m (11'5 x 5'8)
- Low flush W/C and corner wash hand basin with tiled splash back and storage below. Feature circular leaded and stained glass window. Step up to shower area with fully tiled shower cubicle and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Glazed cubicle and door. Double louvered doors to built-in storage and over head lockers. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- EXTENDED LOUNGE 5.99m x 3.76m (19'8 x 12'4)
- Open fire with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth. Hard wood circular leaded and stained glass window. Hard wood double glazed door and matching double glazed side lights to rear patio. Two single radiators.
- EXTENDED LIVING ROOM 5.99m x 3.58m (19'8 x 11'9)
- Feature wooden fire surround with tiled inset. Built-in book shelving unit. Hardwood double glazed picture window. Twin wall light points. Two single radiators.
- DINING ROOM 3.84m x 2.34m (12'7 x 7'8)
- to include built-in storage cupboard. Single radiator. Part glazed door to:
- KITCHEN 2.41m x 2.36m (7'11 x 7'9)
- Full range of off white high and low level units with glazed display cupboard and grey work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with pull-out over head extractor. Part tiled walls to sink unit. Space for fridge. Wood strip ceiling. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator. Part glazed door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 6.12m x 4.80m (20'1 x 15'9)
- (max) Electrically operated remote up and over door. Storage cupboard. Pedestrian door to drive way. Open to:
- UTILITY / BOILER HOUSE 2.51m x 2.21m (8'3 x 7'3)
- Low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Oil fired boiler. Monoptich corrugated perspex roof.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Moulded hand rail and turned ballustrade.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.53m (13' x 11'7)
- Over bed light. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.56m (12' x 11'8)
- into built-in storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.46m x 2.44m (8'1 x 8')
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.44m x 2.39m (8' x 7'10)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Sliding door to storage cupboard. Part tiled walls to bath area. Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Single radiator. Part opaque glass door to entrance hall.
- Shared entrance with double gates and tarmac drive with parking for 4 plus cars. Garden in neat lawn and mature laurel hedging and shrubs. Timber pedestrian gate and 7Ft. fencing to enclosed PVC oil tank. Rear garden in neat lawn and mature conifer trees, laurel hedging and shrubs. Paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.