21 Tobergill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0DT
- Exquisite Family Home Extending To Circa 4000 Sq Ft
- Magnificent 3/4 Acre Site With Views Over Lough Neagh
- Main Reception Rooms And Master Bedroom With Stunning Views
- Hand Built Freestanding Kitchen Units With Rayburn Cooker
- Fully Fitted Utility Room: Cloakroom With W.c.
- 4 Double Bedrooms: En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom With 5 Piece White Suite
- Stairs Down To Entertainment Suite/ Games Room
- Detached Double Garage With 'Clock Tower'
- Electronic Gates/ Sweeping Gravel Driveway/ Ornamental Garden Lamps
- Build Quality, Design And Level Of Finish To The Most Exacting Standards
NOT TO BE MISSED!!!
Country Estates are delighted to offer for sale this stunning detached home which is constructed to the highest of standards. The unique design and layout takes full advantage of a magnificent 3/4 acre site with far reaching uninterrupted views over Lough Neagh and The Sperrin Mountains beyond. Internally the property boasts a multitude of space in well thought out accommodation extending to circa 4000 sq ft including 3 formal reception rooms and a lower level entertainment suite. The country style kitchen incorporates a range of hand built freestanding units and includes a Rayburn cooker, while the complementary utility room houses the stainless steel cooker with 6 ring gas hob. The 4 double bedrooms include a master suite stepped down from the en suite shower room. No expense has been spared in relation to the exacting specification and finish of this property which will become wholly apparent on inspection.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with double glazed leaded and coloured glass inset. Matching double glazed side panels. Twin wall mounted lights.
Twin hardwood glass panelled 'Georgian' style doors with matching side panels and leaded and coloured glass fanlights over into:-
- RECEPTION HALL 6.71m 1.83m x 3.66m 0.00m (22' 6" x 12' 0")
- Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Ornate ceiling rose. Twin glass panelled doors accessing hallway to bedrooms and bathroom and matching glass panelled doors accessing main reception rooms. The reception hall extends through to the rear entrance doors in similar hardwood glass panelling with leaded and coloured glass double glazed units and range of matching side panels. 5 No ornate wall mounted uplighters.
- With 2 piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted lighting.
Access to lower level Games Room/ Entertainment Suite.
- MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM
- With brick arched wall, housing the dog grate fireplace on limestone hearth, separating the 2 rooms.
- LOUNGE 8.23m 0.61m x 6.71m 3.05m (27' 2" x 22' 10")
- Impressive front bay window with 5 No picture windows affording the most magnificent rural views over Lough Neagh and the west, across the top of The Sperrin Mountains. Ceiling cornicing.
- DINING ROOM 5.79m 3.05m x 4.27m 1.83m (19' 10" x 14' 6")
- Open plan from the main lounge. Ceiling cornice and centre rose. Range of wall mounted lights and 3 No picture lights. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors onto 'Juliet' balcony.
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m 1.52m x 4.88m 0.61m (17' 5" x 16' 2")
- Front bay window with 3 No picture windows affording similar views to the main lounge. Adam style fireplace in ornate hardwood surround with marble inset and hearth. Open fire. Range of wall mounted and matching freestanding lights. Picture light.
- KITCHEN 6.10m 2.13m x 4.57m 3.05m (20' 7" x 15' 10")
- Superb range of hand built freestanding 'distressed' units to include 7' 3" dresser unit. 6 '0" X 5' 3" press with range of integrated cupboards and drawers. Freestanding double drainer sink unit with 'Belfast' sink and antique brass mixer tap. Solid wood drawers. Matching breakfast table. Rayburn oil fired cooker set into corner brick built Inglenook style recess. Stone tiled flooring and complementary wall tiling. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Glass panelled door into:-
- UTILITY ROOM 3.66m 1.22m x 2.74m 2.74m (12' 4" x 9' 9")
- Range of high and low level units in matt country style finish and solid wood work surfaces. Freestanding stainless steel cooker with 6 ring gas hob and overhead pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. 'Belfast' sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Integrated fridge and freezer. Stone tiled flooring.
Stairwell down to:-
- BASEMENT ENTERTAINMENT/ RECEPTION ROOM 10.67m 0.00m x 7.01m 0.00m (35' 0" x 23' 0")
- 3 No circular windows at front elevation with leaded and coloured glass insets. Multiple wall mounted uplights. Cast iron 'Victorian' fireplace. Purpose built bar unit with stainless steel sink with integrated shelves and lighting.
- Accessing the bedrooms with range of wall mounted lights including picture lights. Shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 9.14m 2.74m x 3.96m 0.00m (30' 9" x 13' 0")
- Stepped up to the en suite shower room front bay window with superb views. Wall mounted lights.
- De Luxe En Suite Shower Room
- With 4 piece white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Screen door. Vanity unit with matching mirror. Bidet. Low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lights. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM 2 5.18m 1.83m x 3.35m 2.44m (17' 6" x 11' 8")
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m 2.44m x 3.66m 2.74m (15' 8" x 12' 9")
- Vanity unit with circular sink unit and single block mixer tap on granite top table. Wall mounted mirror over with integrated lighting.
- BEDROOM 4 3.96m 2.44m x 3.35m 2.44m (13' 8" x 11' 8")
- Freestanding pedestal wash hand basin.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 4.57m 0.00m x 3.35m 2.13m (15' 0" x 11' 7")
- With 5 piece white suite comprising bath in tiled shelf surround and side panels. Centred mixer taps. Bidet. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. All with matching gold coloured taps.
Square arch into fully tiled shower cubicle with drying area and shelved recess. Mains shower unit. Screen door. Matching ceramic tiled floor. Towel rail/ radiator. Range of recessed ceiling lights throughout supplemented with wall mounted uplighters. Matching accessories.
- Extensive frontage onto Tobergill Road with brick built wall, pillars and electronic gates accessing the sweeping kerbed and gravel driveway extending around to the front of the property with forecourt and parking bay.
- Matching Detached Double Garage 8.84m 1.83m x 6.40m 1.83m (29' 6" x 21' 6")
- Up and over door. Side window. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Clock tower feature at the apex of the the rosemary tile roof.
The dwelling is positioned on the site to take full advantage of the incredible uninterrupted views over Lough Neagh.
Gardens are laid in extensive lawns falling away to the northern boundary.
An extensive range of specimen trees and shrubs surround the dwelling, together with numerous ornamental garden lights and a stone water feature.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.