, Co. County Donegal
, F94 K2T2
- Superb Detached 2300 Sq Ft Bungalow Style Residence
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms: 4 Bedrooms
- Magnificent Solid Oak Kitchen With Dining Space
- Comprehensive Range Of Freestanding And Integrated Appliances
- Family Bathroom And En Suite Shower Room
- Fully Fitted Utility Room: Cloakroom With W.c.
- Oil Fired Under Floor Central Heating System
- Polished Porcelain Floor Tiling Throughout (Except Bedrooms)
- Detached Garage/ Tarmac Driveway/ Electric Gates
- Spacious Mature Site With Extensive Road Frontage
(Circa €335,000 subject to change)
Individually designed and beautifully presented detached 4 bedroomed bungalow, extending to circa 2300 sq ft, plus detached garage, occupying a spacious private mature site, at circa 1 acre, with extensive frontage to the road, less than 1 mile from the beach at Rossnowlagh. The property is finished to the highest specification throughout with a host of extras too numerous to list. The hand built solid oak kitchen units are of particular note, together with the polished 'Italian Marble' flooring throughout all reception areas. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this magnificent family home.
- Ground Floor
- RECEPTION HALL 4.88m 0.91m x 2.44m 0.00m (16' 3" x 8' 0")
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed leaded and opaque glass inset. Wall mounted intercom/ security gate inset. Pine panelled pitched ceiling. Polished Italian high gloss porcelain tiles throughout the hallways, reception rooms, kitchen, utility etc, incorporating a range of integrated mini tile design.
Solid oak internal doors throughout with matching skirting and architrave throughout.
3 No 'minster' stone curved steps down to:-
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 6.10m 2.74m x 5.49m 0.61m (20' 9" x 18' 2")
- (into front square bay). Contemporary fireplace in composite granite finish and matching hearth with gas fire inset. Ceiling cornice and centre piece. Open arch into dining area and glass panelled door into kitchen.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 8.23m 1.83m x 4.27m 1.83m (27' 6" x 14' 6")
- Magnificent hand built solid oak kitchen units, including oak carcassing and including glass panelled display cabinets, window pelmet and centre island unit. Contrasting granite work surfaces. 'Rangemaster' range style cooker with 5 ring gas hob and integrated twin ovens, set into Inglenook style recess with tiled inset and overmantle. Recess with 'American style' fridge freezer (included). Belfast sink unit and antique style mixer tap. Integrated dish washer. Integrated microwave oven. Centre island unit with matching overhang/ recessed lights and integrated hanging rail. Granite splashbacks. Recessed ceiling lights complemented with integrated unit lighting. Open plan into dining/ breakfast area. Separate access to rear hall with utility/ cloaks etc. Open plan archway, panelled in oak, into:-
- SPACIOUS SUN LOUNGE 4.88m 0.00m x 3.96m 1.22m (16' 0" x 13' 4")
- Pitched ceiling in pine panelling with range of recessed lights. Twin PVC double glazed French doors to the rear.
Glass panelled door from kitchen into:-
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed back door. Access into roof space.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 0.00m x 2.44m 2.74m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in oak effect finish with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired boiler with timer unit. Contrasting wall tiling.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Shaver/ light point.
From the entrance hall 3 No 'minster' stone steps access the bedroom accommodation. Large shelved hot press. Access to roof space storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.27m 2.74m x 3.66m 3.05m (14' 9" x 12' 10")
- Oak flooring.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Contrasting ceramic tile floor. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Wall mounted mirror and shaver light. Matching chrome accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 3.05m x 3.05m 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- Oak flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m 0.30m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 1" x 11' 0")
- Oak flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 4.57m 0.91m x 3.05m 3.05m (15' 3" x 10' 10")
- Oak flooring. Twin front windows.
- DE LUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising Jacuzzi style bath with centred taps; pedestal wash hand basin; low flush w.c; fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Complementary wall tiling. Contrasting ceramic tile floor. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Wall mounted mirror and shaver light. Matching chrome accessories.
- Occupying a spacious mature site, extending to circa 1 acre, with extensive road frontage, less than 1 mile from the vehicular access onto Rossnowlagh Beach.
Ornamental front wall and 4 No stone pillars with twin electronic gates accessing sweeping tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
Security intercom system at the gates.
The driveway extends to the rear of the property with access to:-
- Detched Matching Garage 5.49m 0.91m x 3.35m 0.00m (18' 3" x 11' 0")
- Roller shutter door. PVC double glazed side door. Fluorescent lighting and power points.
The gardens are laid in lawns within timber post and cross rail perimeter fencing. Raised patio area at rear.
Range of external lighting. PVC barge boards with seamless gutters.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.