Carnaghliss Road, Dundrod
, Co. County Antrim
, BT29 4TT
- Impressive 'Farmhouse' Style Detached Family Home
- 2350 sqft / Superb Site Extending to 1.1 Acre
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Area
- Detached Double Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Sought After Semi-Rural Location
- Generous PC Allowance of £15,000
Situated on superb extensive mature site extending to just over 1 acre this recently constructed 'Farmhouse' style detached family home will interest the purchaser searching for an unspoilt rural location yet perfectly positioned with close road links to Belfast, Lisburn and the International Airport. With a generous PC allowance this home will be completed according to the specification of your choice and budget. With high demand anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Pale blue coloured composite front door into spacious Entrance Hall 15'8 x 8'0 (4.78m x 2.44m) approx.
- LOUNGE 4.98m x 4.45m (16'4 x 14'7)
- Dual window aspect overlooking garden and surrounding fields. Inglenook style opening.
- DINING ROOM 4.47m x 3.53m (14'8 x 11'7)
- Dual window aspect with views over garden and surrounding fields.
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA 9.17m x 8.64m (30'1 x 28'4)
- Overall at max. Comprising below:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 9.17m x 4.67m (30'1 x 15'4)
- Dual window aspect enjoying far reaching views. Open plan into:
- FAMILY ROOM 4.70m x 3.86m (15'5 x 12'8)
- Inglenook style opening. Dual window aspect. Twin french doors to rear patio and garden. Floor standing twin radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.67m x 2.13m (8'9 x 7'0)
- PVC double glazed door to side.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Plumbed for low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- First Floor Spacious Gallery Style Landing 5.26m x 4.11m (17'3 x 13'6)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 1 4.45m x 3.51m (14'7 x 11'6)
- Dual window aspect enjoying far reaching rural views.
- Plumbed for shower, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- BEDROOM 2 4.50m x 2.95m (14'9 x 9'8)
- BEDROOM 3 4.67m x 4.01m (15'4 x 13'2)
- BEDROOM 4 4.65m x 3.56m (15'3 x 11'8)
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9 x 9'9)
- Plumbed for bath, shower, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- Access via twin farmhouse style gates to sweeping kerbed and gravel driveway leading to an extensive parking forecourt. DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 24'8 x 19'7 (7.52m x 5.97m)
Site area extending to circa 1.1 acre with garden levelled, topsoiled and recently sewn.
Original stone store reroofed 16'10 x 10'9 (5.13m x 3.28m) suitable for a variety of uses
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.