Castle Road, Hooks Lane
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4NG
- Spacious entrance hall with feature curved granite stone wall / Central staircase to first floor
- Lounge with reconstituted sandstone effect fireplace / Open archway to;
- Dining room with solid wood floor / PVC double glazed French doors to side
- Living room 18'11'' x 14'11'' / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors / Walk-in pantry
- Full range of framed light oak kitchen units with Inglenook style recess and centre island / Polished granite worktops
- Three large bedrooms / Master with luxury ensuite and dressing room / Potential fourth bedroom to gallery landing
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include free-standing bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Integral double garage suitable for conversion to ''Granny Annex'' together with additional kitchen living and dining area
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a generous two storey house extending to approximately 2,900ft.sq. plus integral double garage with electrically operated roller shutter door occupying a large site in a delightful rural setting just off the main Castle Road on the outskirts of Randalstown yet within easy access of Antrim and the M2 motorway. Finished internally to an exceptionally high standard, this beautifully appointed home boasts a grand entrance hall with central staircase to the first floor and feature curved internal wall finished in granite stone. The ground floor comprises three generous reception rooms and a large kitchen with informal dining area. The extensive range of framed, light oak kitchen units are complimented by an Inglenook style recess suitable for a farmhouse range and centre island all finished with polished granite work surfaces. On the first floor the master bedroom is served by a luxurious ensuite shower room and dressing room plus a large family bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle. To the rear a potential "Granny Annex" is accessed via the rear hall and benefits from an open plan kitchen, living and dining area with the integral double garage designed to be converted into a bedroom and bathroom facility. Outside, the property is approached via a quiet country lane and accessed through twin entrance pillars to substantial site area laid in lawn and stoned parking. Additional lands are available by separate negotiation.
- Hardwood 4 panel entrance door with double glazed sidelights and half moon over to:-
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Feature semi-circular tiled area open to solid wood flooring with central staircase in light oak treads, moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Feature curved granite stone wall. 2 No single radiators. Twin wall light points and low voltage down lights. Floor sockets. Feature granite stone archway to:-
- Inner Cloaks Hall
- Solid oak wood floor. Access to;
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and half tiled wall with decorative border. Single radiator.
- Walk-in Hot Press
- Walk-in hot press with pressurised water tank. Shelving. Change over switch and wiring installed for emergency generator.
- Lounge 18'1 x 15'2
- (max). Open fire with re-constituted sandstone effect surround and partially polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Double radiator. Open archway to:-
- Dining Room 15'1 x 14'11
- Solid oak wood floor. Ornate ceiling cornice. PVC double glazed French doors to side. Double radiator and single radiator.
- Living Room 18'1 x 11'4
- (max). Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 18'11 x 14'11
- Full range of light oak "framed" kitchen units with glazed displays and Inglenook style recess. Space for range style cooker (plumbed for gas). Rotating corner unit. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and polished granite work surface with fluted drainer. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Centre island with low level units and polished granite work surface. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Space for dishwasher. Coloured mosaic effect partially tiled walls to work surface and Inglenook. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to timber decked patio area. Double radiator. Walk-in pantry with shelving.
- Rear Hall 11'4 x 6'3
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator.
- Potential Granny Annex 19'6 x 18'10
- (max) to include:-
- Kitchen Area
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Door to:-
- Integral Garage 19'8 x 18'10
- Electric roller shutter door. Power and light. PVC double glazed door to rear. Suitable for conversion to bedroom. Wiring in place for change over emergency generator.
- Main House First Floor
- Gallery Landing
- 2 No. single radiators. Open to:-
- Open Plan Study Area / Possible Bedroom 4 7'9 x 7'6
- Telephone point. Feature window.
- Bedroom 1 19'11 x 14'11
- Storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- Ensuite 10'4 x 7'10
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with curved screen and ceiling mounted shower head. "His & Hers" feature curved double sink unit with mixer taps and towel rail. Corner wall mounted low flush W/C with concealed flush. Fully tiled floor and half tiled wall with decorative border. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Dressing Room 10'5 x 6'8
- Emergency escape window. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 18'0 x 15'0
- (max). Double radiator and single radiator. Double doors to built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 18'1 x 12'5
- (max). Double doors to built-in wardrobes. 2 No. double radiators.
- Bathroom 11'0 x 9'4
- Modern white suite comprising feature free-standing bath with chrome exposed pipework, mixer taps and shower attachment. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer unit and sliding cubicle doors. Wall mounted half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Wall mounted corner W/C with concealed flush. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Twin entrance pillars with access to pink stone drive. Substantial parking and access to integrated double garage. Garden to front and side in lawn. Full extent of lands included with the property are to be determined by the vendors however a total area of approximately 8 acres may be available to include gardens, wooded area with small lake and additional pastures. The vendors reserve the right to sell in one or several lots. All interested parties are advised to familiarise themselves with the appropriate maps available within our office and make known their preferred options.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.