54 Tobergill Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1AP
Independent Electric Radiators
- Attractive and deceptively spacious duplex apartment
- In close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities
- Two generous bedrooms
- Spacious lounge encompassing open plan space for dining area
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom comprising white three piece suite
- Electric heating
- Communal landscaped gardens to the rear
- Communal bay parking to the front
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious duplex apartment which is in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented property benefits from two generous bedrooms, spacious lounge encompassing open plan space for dining area, contemporary fitted kitchen and a family bathroom comprising white three piece suite. With the dwelling further boasting electric heating, communal landscaped gardens to the rear and communal bay parking to the front, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door. Stairwell leading to first floor with storage cupboard inset underneath. Double door storage cupboard with fusebox. Access into kitchen and lounge.
- LOUNGE INCORPORATING OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR INFORMAL 6.21 x 2.86 at widest points (20'4" x 9'4" at wide
- Spacious lounge encompassing open plan space for informal dining. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows with picture window to front elevation. BT and TV points. Electric heater. Open hatch to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 3.00 x 2.64 (9'10" x 8'7")
- Range of modern high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in oven and four ring hob with extractor canopy above. Space for under counter fridge and tumble dryer. Plumbed for washing machine. Lino floor covering and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboard with integrated shelving and space for freestanding freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with shelving and water tank.
- BEDROOM 1 4.46 x 3.40 at widest points (14'7" x 11'1" at wid
- Extremely spacious bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the rear and walk in wardrobe with integrated shelving and hanging space. Additional double door wardrobe with integrated shelving and hanging space. Electric heater.
- BEDROOM 2 2.69 x 2.44 (8'9" x 8'0")
- Generous bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the front and built in wardrobe with integrated shelving and hanging space. Electric heater.
- BATHROOM 1.93 x 1.83 at widest points (6'3" x 6'0" at wides
- White three piece suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with 'Redring' electric shower unit set above. Tile effect lino floor covering and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window to front elevation.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Secure gated entrance to communal front entrance. Screened and gated bin store. Communal gardens laid in neat lawn.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.