57 Upper Ballyboley Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9ST
- Superb 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 3 Separate Reception Rooms
- Quality Fitted Kitchen In Oak With Rayburn Cooker
- Fitted Utility Room With Furnished Cloak/ Shower Room
- Fully Floored And Insulated Roof Space (For Conversion)
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Detached Double Garage With Electric Door
- Magnificant 1/2 Acre Site Enjoying Panoramic Views
Impressive detached 4 bedroom house, extending in excess 1800 sq ft, with fully floored and insulated roof space suited to conversion, occupying a superb site enjoying uninterrupted views over the Six Mile River Valley and Cavehill. Accommodation includes 3 separate reception rooms and the adaptable accommodation is finished to a quality specification throughout. The property is approached via a sweeping stoned driveway which accesses the spacious double garage. A stone built two storey barn is located along the western boundary and is suited to a variety of uses. Viewing this superb property is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC 6 panel front door and matching double glazed side screens. Fanlight Over. Cloakcupboard.
Stairwell to first floor with mahogany balustrading.
Solid mahogany 6 panel internal doors throughout with matching skirting boards throughout.
- LOUNGE 4.27m 0.00m x 3.96m 0.00m (14' 0" x 13' 0")
- Attractive 'Adam' style fireplace in ornate surround with cast iron/ tile inset and granite hearth. Open fire. Dual aspect windows with twin windows to the front.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 0.00m x 3.96m 0.00m (14' 0" x 13' 0")
- Imitation flue with ornate fireplace in mahogany surround with marble and granite inset. Matching hearth. Electric fire inset. Twin front windows.
- DINING ROOM 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 2.74m (13' 0" x 10' 9")
- Twin windows.
- KITCHEN 3.96m 1.22m x 3.35m 2.74m (13' 4" x 11' 9")
- Range of quality fitted high and low level units in solid oak finish with contrasting work surfaces to include built in breakfast table. Oil fired 'Rayburn' cooker with double ovens and central heating boiler. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated extractor canopy. Window pelmet with integrated lighting. Ceramic tile floor throughout.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m 0.91m x 2.13m 2.74m (8' 3" x 7' 9")
- Range of fitted high and low level units in oak effect finish with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Folding shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Ceramic tile floor.
- First Floor
- SPACIOUS LANDING 5.18m 2.44m x 2.13m 0.61m (17' 8" x 7' 2")
- With front window. Gallery landing with mahogany balustrading. Access to roof space. Pull down loft ladder. Hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.27m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- Twin front windows. Built in double sliderobes with mirror doors.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle. Electric power shower unit. Folding screen doors. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 0.00m x 3.96m 0.00m (14' 0" x 13' 0")
- Comprehensive range of quality built in furniture in walnut finish to include 3 double robes, 2 single robes and range of overhead cupboards with side drawer units. Twin front windows.
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m 0.00m x 3.05m 1.22m (14' 0" x 10' 4")
- Twin rear windows.
- BEDROOM 4 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 2.74m (13' 0" x 10' 9")
- Range of wall to wall build in robes with 3No mirror doors. Oak laminate flooring. Twin rear windows.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With underfloor heating. 4 Piece white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric power shower unit. Folding screen doors. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Panelled bath. Wall mounted mirror cabinet. Matching ceramic tile floor with mosiac inset.
- ROOF SPACE 10.67m 0.00m x 3.96m 0.91m (35' 0" x 13' 3")
- Circa 450 sq ft. Fully floored and insulated. Gable end window. Electric and lighting points. Suited for immediate conversion (Subject to necessary approvals).
- Front pillars and boundary wall.
Sweeping kerbed and stoned driveway accessing spacious parking forecourt.
- Detached Double Garage 8.23m 0.00m x 6.10m 0.00m (27' 0" x 20' 0")
- Incorporating integral store. Cavity block built and insulated. Remote control sectional up and over door. Fluorescent lighting and power points. PVC double glazed window and side door. Roof space storage.
Detached stone built two storey barn with slate roof. Suited for agricultural use/ stable.
Magnificent south facing rural views over Six Mile River Valley. Scotland can be seen to the east and the Mourne Mountains to the south.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.