93 Donegore Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1DZ
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 20'3 x 11'10 with bevelled glass door to;
- Kitchen with full range of white, hand painted high and low level units / Integrated gas hob and low level electric oven / Open to;
- Rear hall / Dining room (walls can be ri-instated for use as a ground floor fourth bedroom if necessary)
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes
- Large bathroom with corner bath and feature shower cubicle with glass blocks
- Mostly double glazed windows (single glazed to kitchen and dining) / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Large covered area to rear 24'2 x 22 with vehicular sized roller shutter door
- Large garden area to front and side in neat lawn and pink stone
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced house occupying a generous site with substantial covered storage to the rear. Upgraded over the years to include for mostly hardwood double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and modern bathroom suite, this property can quite easily be used as a four bedroom property with the fourthe bedroom on the ground floor. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with leaded double glazed port light and sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Wood strip ceiling with feature down lights. Staircase to first floor. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White suite comprising concealed flush W/C and wash hand basin. Half wood strip walls and ceiling. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 6.17m x 3.61m (20'3 x 11'10)
- Painted wooden fire surround with granite effect inset. Wood laminate floor. Four wall light points. Double radiator. 15 pane bevelled glass door to;
- KITCHEN 3.73m x 2.29m (12'3 x 7'6)
- Full range of white hand painted high and low level units with leaded glass displays and contrasting work surfaces. Integrated four ring gas hob and low level combination oven and grill. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps.. Over head extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single glazed window. Wood laminate floor through to open plan;
- REAR HALL / DINING 3.66m x 2.72m (12 x 8'11)
- Under stair storage cupboard. Door to entrance hall. Single glazed window. Single radiator. Mostly glazed door to;
- COVERED REAR STORAGE 7.37m x 6.71m (24'2 x 22)
- Roller shutter door. Service door to rear alley. Gas fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Wood laminate wood strip ceiling. Feature down lights. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 2.74m (12'9 x 9)
- Dual aspect windows. Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.69m (12 x 8'10)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.40m x 2.69m (11'2 x 8'10)
- Door to built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.96m x 2.21m (13 x 7'3)
- White suite comprising corner bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Glazed door to fully tiled shower cubicle with feature glass blocks and thermostatic shower unit. Mostly tiled walls with decorative border. One quarter wood strip walls. Fully tiled floor. Wood strip ceiling. Inset mirror with wall light point over. Double radiator.
- Large garden to front and side in neat lawn, railway sleeper edging and pink stone pathways. 3ft. timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Double gates to tarmac area with access to enclosed rear storage. Low level walling.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.