92 The Meadows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2JB
- Attractive And Deceptively Spacious Detached Residence Finished To An Exacting Residence
- Set In A Prime Location Within An Ever Popular Residential Development
- In Close Proximity To Commuter Networks, Public Transport Routes And Local Amenities
- Four Generous Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Two Spacious Receptions To Include Lounge And Family Room
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To An Informal Dining Area & Snug
- Utility Room
- Beautifully Landscaped Private Gardens
- Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious detached residence finished to an exacting standard, situated within an ever popular residential development in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and a host of local amenities. This beautifully presented family home benefits from four generous bedrooms (master with ensuite), two spacious receptions to include lounge and family room, fully fitted kitchen open plan to informal dining and snug area and a deluxe family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting a utility room, brick paviour driveway with space for several vehicles and beautifully landscaped enclosed south facing gardens, we recommend internal inspection to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with feature double glazed panels inset and complementary double glazed window adjacent. Contemporary tiled flooring and stairwell leading to first floor. Double radiator and BT point. Storage cupboard with light and power inset under stairs.
- LOUNGE 4.50 x 3.92 (14'9" x 12'10")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron insert and polished granite hearth. Wood strip flooring. TV point and double radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.82 x 3.11 (12'6" x 10'2")
- Spacious family room incorporating double glazed picture window to the front and recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO INFORMAL DINING AND SNUG AREA 9.42 x 2.97 (at widest points) (30'10" x 9'8" (at
- Traditional fitted kitchen encompassing a full range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Built in under counter oven and four ring gas hob with integrated extractor canopy above. Space for freestanding fridge freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Contemporary tiled floor throughout and part tiled walls to kitchen. Space for informal dining and family snug living area with two French patio doors leading out to rear gardens. Vertical radiator to kitchen and double radiator to snug living area. Recessed spotlights throughout. Wall mounted TV point. Access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.26 x 1.62 (10'8" x 5'3")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Light, power and boiler housed within. Lino floor covering. Hardwood rear door with glazed panels inset.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 5.21 x 3.30 (17'1" x 10'9")
- Extremely spacious double bedroom encompassing dual aspect double glazed windows. Single radiator and access to attic space. TV point.
- ENSUITE 2.61 x 1.37 (8'6" x 4'5")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower enclosure incorporating electric shower unit within. Tiled flooring. Single radiator and Velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.77 x 3.47 (12'4" x 11'4")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing built in mirrored sliderobes with integrated shelving and hanging space. Double glazed picture window overlooking rear gardens. Single radiator and TV point.
- BEDROOM 3 3.72 x 3.01 (12'2" x 9'10")
- Spacious double bedroom incorporating double glazed picture window to the front. Single radiator and access to attic space. TV aerial feed.
- BEDROOM 4 2.89 x 2.51 (at widest points) (9'5" x 8'2" (at wi
- Generous fourth bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring and double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space. Single radiator and TV point.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.39 x 2.38 (7'10" x 7'9")
- Deluxe white four piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap inset to vanity unit, freestanding oval bath with mixer tap and retractable shower attachment and expansive walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and dual shower heads. Contemporary tiled flooring and matching fully tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and chrome towel radiator. Storage cupboard with hot water tank and integrated shelving. Double glazed opaque window to rear. Extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Fully Enclosed And Private Rear Gardens Bordered By High Level Timber Fencing Laid In Neat Lawn With An Array Of Plants And Shrubs. Feature Brick Paviour Patio Area And Complementary Service Paths. Front Gardens Laid In Neat Lawn With Selection Of Shrubs. Brick Paviour Driveway To Front With Space For Parking Several Vehicles. Outside Tap And Lights.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.