91 Brantwood Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1HR
- Attractive and spacious detached bungalow located on a prime site within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Deluxe family bathroom comprising white four piece suite
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace and curved bay window
- Fully fitted kitchen with generous open plan space for informal dining leading into conservatory
- Driveway leading to an integral garage
- Beautifully landscaped enclosed gardens
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and spacious detached bungalow located on a prime site within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This well presented property benefits from three spacious bedrooms, deluxe family bathroom, generous lounge with feature fireplace and curved bay window, conservatory and fully fitted kitchen with generous open plan space for informal dining. With the dwelling further boasting a utility room, driveway leading to an integral garage and beautifully landscaped enclosed gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with three double glazed panels inset and complementary double glazed sidescreen. Wood strip flooring. Access via slingsby ladder to floored attic space with light. Storage cupboard with integrated shelving and fusebox. Coving to ceiling. BT point. Two single radiators.
- LOUNGE 4.99 x 3.17 (16'4" x 10'4")
- Spacious lounge encompassing curved bay PVC double window to the front. Feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and slate tile hearth. TV point. Two double radiators. Coving to ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 6.78 x 2.88 (22'2" x 9'5")
- Range of traditional high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and four ring hob with extractor fan above. Space for under counter fridge and plumed for dishwasher. Wood strip laminate flooring throughout with part tiled walls and spotlights to kitchen. Generous space for informal dining. Hardwood rear door with double glazed panel inset leading into rear gardens and double French patio doors leading into conservatory. Double radiator.
- CONSERVATORY 5.67 x 2.39 (18'7" x 7'10")
- Generous conservatory space encompassing PVC floor to ceiling double glazed windows wrapped around with matching ceiling and two glazed patio doors leading into rear gardens. Tiled floor throughout. Power and light within. Sliding patio door leading into utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.06 x 1.67 (10'0" x 5'5")
- Boiler, light and power within. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Access into integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 4.99 x 3.05 (16'4" x 10'0")
- Spacious garage accessed via up and over door from driveway with light and power. Access to floored attic space with light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.41 x 2.87 (11'2" x 9'4")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing wash hand basin set onto vanity unit. Built in wardrobe with integrated shelving, hanging space and single radiator. PVC double glazed window to the rear. Coving to the ceiling. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.00 x 2.58 (9'10" x 8'5")
- Generous bedroom incorporating built in mirrored sliderobes with integrated shelving, hanging space and single radiator. Laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.09 x 2.32 (10'1" x 7'7")
- Generous bedroom incorporating built in wardrobe with integrated shelving and insulated hot water tank. Laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.86 x 1.89 (9'4" x 6'2")
- Deluxe white four piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, freestanding bath encompassing mixer tap to centre with shower attachment and tiled quadrant shower enclosure with ‘Redring’ electric shower unit inset. Contemporary tiled flooring and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window unit. Single radiator and extractor fan. Spotlights and shaver point.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed rear gardens bordered by mature hedging and timber panel fencing. Gardens laid in neat lawn with an array of plants, shrubs and trees. Paved patio area and service path. Screened oil tank. Front gardens laid in neat lawn bordered by selection of plants and shrubs. Driveway with ample space for two cars. Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.