Magnificent detached family home, extending to circa 4000 sq ft, on a superb landscaped site of circa 3 acres. The integral 4 car garage is complemented with a purpose built steel framed machinery store. The dwelling is approached over a short tarmac surfaced lane with electric gates accessing a sweeping tarmac driveway affording excellent privacy and stunning views. The spacious adaptable family accommodation is laid out with 4 reception rooms, including large sun lounge, and 4 double bedrooms, each with en suite facilities. The roof space is accessed by 2 sets of fixed stairs and has the potential for a range of uses. Adjoining the superb kitchen is a utility room, freezer room, cloakroom and study. The whole property is finished to the highest specification throughout and viewing is sure to impress!
- Ground Floor
- RECEPTION HALL
- Composite double glazed front door with matching side screens and fanlight over. Porcelain tile floor extending through hallway into the dining room, sun lounge, kitchen and utility areas. Extending through to the rear door entrances. Main back door in PVC double glazing with twin side screens. Ceiling cornice and range of recessed ceiling lights. Cloakcupboard.
Solid oak panelled and glass panelled internal doors throughout with matching skirting and architrave.
- LOUNGE 5.79m 1.22m x 4.27m 1.83m (19' 4" x 14' 6")
- Twin front windows affording extensive rural views. Feature solid marble fireplace with integrated mirror overmantle and hearth. Ceiling cornice and centre piece.
- DINING ROOM 4.27m 1.22m x 3.66m 2.44m (14' 4" x 12' 8")
- Porcelain tile flooring. Ceiling cornice and centre piece.
Living room, sun lounge and kitchen are all interconnecting.
- LIVING ROOM 5.79m 0.00m x 4.27m 2.44m (19' 0" x 14' 8")
- Inglenook style fireplace with tiled recess and oak mantle. Cast iron multi fuel stove on slate hearth. Twin front windows. Ceiling cornice and centre piece. Twin doors into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 5.18m 2.74m x 5.18m 0.91m (17' 9" x 17' 3")
- In PVC double glazed frames with twin French doors accessing rear patio. Vaulted ceiling in timber panelling with recessed lights remote control and fan light. Poreclain tiled floor. Access into kitchen and living room.
- KITCHEN 7.62m 1.83m x 5.49m 2.44m (25' 6" x 18' 8")
- With Breakfast Area And Informal Dining Space
- Superb range of quality solid oak unit with granite work surfaces. Centre island unit, glazed display cabinets, window pelmet and integrated lighting. The island unit has integrated breakfast table together with inland 5 ring gas hob and twin ring electric hob unit. Ceiling mounted extractor unit over. A range of drawer and cupboard units are integrated into the island unit. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Built in double oven and microwave. built in dish washer. Twin bowl stainless steel sink units and flexi mixer tap and single block mixer tap. Range of high lever base units. Range of recessed ceiling lights supplemented with racks of ceiling spotlights. Porcelain tile floor. Designated dining space.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m 0.61m x 2.13m 0.61m (7' 2" x 7' 2")
- Range of fitted high and low level units with matching woodblock effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and single block mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Complementary wall tiling. Porcelain tile floor.
- FREEZER ROOM 2.13m 0.61m x 1.83m 3.05m (7' 2" x 6' 10" )
- Built in corner unit. Porcelain tile floor.
- STUDY 2.13m 0.61m x 2.13m 0.61m (7' 2" x 7' 2")
- With integrated desk with storage cupboards and drawers. Porcelain tile floor.
- CLOAKROOM 2.13m 0.61m x 1.83m 2.74m (7' 2" x 6' 9")
- With 2 piece white suite comprising button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Tiled walls and matching tile floor. Built in mirror storage unit with integrated lighting and separate mirror with integrated lighting. Floor mounted radiator/ towel rail.
- REAR HALL
- With access into double garage. Recessed ceiling lights.
- MAIN HALLWAY
- With ceramic tile floor and recessed ceiling lights. Feature gable end arched window. Linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 5.18m 2.44m x 3.66m 1.22m (17' 8" x 12' 4")
- Twin front windows. Solid oak flooring. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Walk In Wardrobe
- With integrated hanging space and shelf units.
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising double shower tray with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Push button w.c. Recessed ceiling lights. Wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting. Matching ceramic tile floor. Heated towel rail/ radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.88m 1.22m x 3.96m 2.44m (16' 4" x 13' 8")
- Twin front windows. Solid oak flooring. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Walk In Wardrobe
- With range of hanging space, integral dressing table and integrated drawer units. Recessed ceiling lights. Front window.
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- With 3 piece suite comprising large quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen doors and mains pressure shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Button flush w.c. Wall mounted mirror storage cabinet with integrated lighting. Separate wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting. Heated towel rail/ radiator. Matching ceramic tile floor.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM 3.66m 2.44m x 3.35m 1.52m (12' 8" x 11' 5")
- With 5 piece white suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps. Large quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Button flush w.c. Bidet. Pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Recessed ceiling lights. Matching ceramic tile floor. Wall mounted mirror cabinet with integrated lighting. Shaver point. Heated towel rail/ radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.88m 2.44m x 3.96m 1.83m (16' 8" x 13' 6")
- Solid oak flooring.
- JACK AND JILL EN SUITE BATHROOM
- Shared with Bedroom 4. Twin wash hand basins built into wall to wall vanity unit incorporating drawer and cupboard unit. Shaver point. Full height overhead mirror. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Ceramic tile floor. Separate door into:-
- Fully Tiled En Suite Bathroom
- With 4 piece suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Panelled bath with centred mixer taps. Push button w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin and single block mixer tap. Heated towel rail/ radiator. Matching ceramic tile floor. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 4 4.88m 2.13m x 3.96m 1.52m (16' 7" x 13' 5")
- Solid oak flooring. Twin doors into large double wardrobe.
At the rear of the hallway is access door with return stairwell to first floor.
- First Floor
- Built with range of steel beams and roof timbers. Suited for ease of conversion (Subject to necessary approvals). 39' 0" x 10' 0" and 14' 0" x 75' 0" Fully floored with twin windows installed.
- Integral 4 Car Garage 9.75m 1.83m x 7.32m 0.00m (32' 6" x 24' 0")
- Twin remote up and over doors. Side double glazed window. Fully plastered. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Access doors into the dwelling and rear garden. Doorway access return stairwell to first floor (over garage).
NB New oil fired condensing boiler recently installed.
- First Floor 9.75m 1.83m x 4.27m 0.00m (32' 6" x 14' 0")
- Fully floored and plastered out. Twin gable side windows installed. Electric light and power points.
- Machinery Store 8.84m 2.44m x 5.79m 3.05m (29' 8" x 19' 10")
- Built in steel frame with double skin insulated panelled walls and roof. High level roller shutter door. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Paved flooring.
Total site area extends to circa 3 acres.
Twin pillars and electric gates access the sweeping kerbed and tarmac driveway with extensive parking forecourt inlaid with ornamental granite paving.
Tarmac paths surround the dwelling. Car wash bay.
The gardens are laid in magnificent lawns with range of mature screening trees and specimen shrubs. Range of garden lanterns. Ornamental granite paved patios.
6 kw wind turbine is connected to the electric grid and provides fixed income.
NB the site can be fenced to readily provide a paddock for those with equestrian interests.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.