9 Tiree Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2TD
- Attractive and spacious mid-terrace which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities
- Three generous bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area
- Bathroom comprising white two piece suite
- Separate W/C
- Gas fired central heating
- Private, low maintenance gardens to the rear
- Off street parking to the front
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and spacious mid-terrace which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented property benefits from three generous bedrooms,bathroom with separate wc, spacious lounge,, fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space for informal dining and a utility room. With the dwelling further boasting gas fired central heating, private, low maintenance gardens to the rear and off street parking to the front, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Covered open entrance porch. PVC double glazed front entrance door with double glazed twin panels inset and complementary sidelights. Laminate wood strip flooring. Recess under staircase with meter cupboard inset. Storage cupboard. Stairwell leading to first floor. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'9 x 10'5
- Spacious lounge with imitation fire surround (no flue inset) with polished granite inset and hearth.Laminate wood strip flooring. Double radiator. Access into utility room.
- UTILITY 6'2 x 5'11
- Low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. PVC double glazed window and door to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 13'0 x 9'4
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Space for cooker and integrated retractable extractor canopy set above. Integrated fridge. Space for informal dining. Tile effect laminate flooring and partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Large storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space. Storage cupboard with 'Vokera' gas boiler and heating controls inset. Two further storage cupboards encompassing hanging space, shelving and radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 12'10 x 9'0
- Spacious double bedroom. PVC double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.12 x 2.06 (13'6" x 6'9")
- Spacious double bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'10 x 6'8
- Generous third bedroom with half woodstrip walls. PVC double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.81 x 1.69 (5'11" x 5'6")
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with thermostatically controlled shower set over. Fully tiled walls with decorative border inset. PVC double glazed opaque window to the front. Single radiator.
- SEPARATE WC 1.67 x 0.83 (5'5" x 2'8")
- Modern white low flush W/C. PVC double glazed opaque window to the front.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Decorative stone forecourt with low level fencing, pedestrian gate and paved pathway. Fully enclosed to rear with crazy paved patio, paved pathway and 6ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.