9 Huntingdale Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9XZ
- Lovely Semi Detached Villa Extending To Circa 1400 Sq Ft
- 2 Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Into Living/ Dining Space
- Utility Room And Cloakroom With W.c.
- De Luxe Bathroom/ 4 Piece White Suite/ PVC Panelled Walls
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Link Up to Cast Iron Stove
- Delightful Landscaped Site/ Extensive Asphalt Driveway And Secure Gable Side Parking Bay
Impressive 3 bedroomed semi detached villa, with large conservatory extension, extending to circa 1400 sq ft, occupying a spacious mature site, in a quiet cul de sac location. The property has been substantially upgraded by the current owners and offers bright spacious family accommodation with internal inspection essential for full appreciation of this lovely home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded and coloured glass inset. Matching double glazed side screens. Ceramic tile floor. Glass panelled door into utility room. Solid 6 panel and glass panel internal doors throughout.
- With 2 piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling and matching ceramic tile floor.
- SHELVED CLOAKCUPBOARD
- With electric light.
- LOUNGE 16'8 x 12'9
- Cast iron multi fuel stove set into brick effect recess and polished granite hearth. Linked up to oil fired heating system. Oak laminate flooring. Glass panelled door into:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING AND LIVING SPACE 22'6 x 12'5
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in beech finish with contrasting work surfaces. Window pelmet with integrated lighting. Glazed display cabinets. Cooker point with overhead pyramid style extractor unit. Built in microwave oven. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for dish washer. Recess for fridge freezer. Under unit panelling to match worktop. Matching ceramic tile flooring. Open square arch into:- Living Area With ceramic tile floor. Twin PVC double glazed frame with twin French doors accessing rear garden. Ceramic tile floor. Twin double radiators and range of power points. Glass panelled door from kitchen into:-
- CONSERVATORY 14'3 x 11'8
- Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed french doors accessing rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 9'8 x 6'10
- Range of high and low level units and shelving. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing driveway.
- Access to roof space. Part floored. Louvered door with hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 13'6 x 12'9
- Front dormer window. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 12'9 x 10'2
- Velux double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 3 13'8 x 9'6
- Gable side window. Velux double glazed roof light. Laminate flooring.
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With PVC panelled walls and ceiling. 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and flexi shower head, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Shower enclosure with electric shower unit and folding screen doors. Laminate flooring in tile effect finish. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Wall mounted mirror cabinet with integrated lighting.
- Occupying a spacious mature corner site in a quiet cul de sac position within the popular Huntingdale development, off Doagh Road. Extensive asphalt driveway and parking forecourt. Slate shrub bed. Twin gates to gable side parking bay surfaced in asphalt. Spacious rear garden laid in lawn within screening perimeter fencing and shrubbery. Range of border plants and shrubs. Paved patio area. Timber framed garden shed. Attached oil fired boiler house. PVC oil tank in trellised surround. Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.