9 Avon Court
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4PJ
- Entrance hall with tiled effect wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and back boiler / Glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Stable effect door to rear
- Full range of light oak high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with vanity unit and inset sink
- Bathroom with grey coloured suite
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and front door / Oil-fired central heating
- Generous mature site with well maintained garden
- Convenient town centre location
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous end of cul-de-sac position within this sought after residential development on the Moylena Road close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout, this property is ideally suited to those needing a combination of external space and convenience. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to;
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Under stair storage. Single radiator. 15 pane beveled glass door to;
- Living Room 4.50m x 3.28m (14'9 x 10'9)
- Feature bow window. Open fire with back boiler and Donegal stone surround. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. 10 pane glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 5.18m x 2.87m (17 x 9'5)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with overhead extractor. Low level double oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Microwave recess. Wine rack. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Mahogany stable effect door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 3.73m x 2.79m (12'3 x 9'2)
- (into wardrobe recess) Vanity unit with built-in wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.63m x 2.72m (11'11 x 8'11)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.69m x 2.41m (8'10 x 7'11)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Grey coloured suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled walls and large mirror. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in pink stone. Pink stone drive with parking for up to three cars. Space for garage. Extensive garden to side in neat lawn, mature trees and well stocked borders. Open to paved rear patio with feature sectional walling. Outside tap and light. Prefabricated steel shed with sliding doors. oil-fired boiler. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.