89 Alexandra Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RJ
- Attractive and deceptively spacious first floor apartment
- Located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Two spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Generous lounge encompassing space for informal dining
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Deluxe family bathroom with three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Dedicated parking space
- Beautifully landscaped communal gardens
- Breathtaking views over Six Mile River and surrounding countryside
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious first floor apartment which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented property benefits from two spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite), generous lounge encompassing space for informal dining, contemporary fitted kitchen and a deluxe family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting gas fired central heating, dedicated parking space, beautifully landscaped communal gardens and breathtaking views over Six Mile River, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door. Storage cupboard with light, radiator, fusebox and shelving inset. Intercom phone entry system. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE ENCOMPASSING SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.13 x 4.54 (16'9" x 14'10")
- Spacious lounge incorporating space for informal dining. PVC double glazed window offering views over surrounding countryside and Six Mile River. TV and BT points. Double radiator. Access into kitchen.
- KITCHEN 2.69 x 2.46 (8'9" x 8'0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of high and low level 'shaker' units with chrome 'T-bar' handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy above. Baxi gas boiler house in high level unit. Contemporary tiled floor throughout and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed window to rear communal gardens. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27 x 3.88 (14'0" x 12'8")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window. TV point and double radiator.
- ENSUITE 3.11 x 1.18 (10'2" x 3'10")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Contemporary tiled flooring. Double radiator and extractor fan. PVC double glazed window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68 x 3.38 (12'0" x 11'1")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window. BT point and double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.45 x 2.01 (8'0" x 6'7")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath encompassing mixer tap. Contemporary tiled flooring and complementary fully tiled walls. Double radiator and extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed communal rear gardens finished in neat lawns with views over surrounding countryside and Six Mile River. Dedicated car parking space to the front. Management Company in situ to look after communal lands.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.