85 Meadow Lands
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EX
- Attractive And Spacious Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Location Within An Ever Popular Residential Development
- Double Storey Extension To The Rear
- Three Generous Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Open Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Space For Informal Dining Leading Into Sunroom
- Deluxe Family Bathroom Encompassing White Three Piece Suite
- Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed & Private Landscaped Gardens
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and spacious semi detached villa with double storey extension to the rear which occupies a prime location within an exclusive residential development and in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This beautifully presented property benefits from three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite and dresser area), a deluxe family bathroom, spacious lounge with feature open fireplace, fully fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area with open arch leading into sunroom . With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, private landscaped gardens to the rear and driveway with space for parking several vehicles, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this beautifully appointed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with twin double glazed panels inset and PVC double glazed window adjacent. Tiled flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor with storage cupboard inset underneath. Alarm panel and thermostat.
- LOUNGE 4.42 x 3.46 (14'6" x 11'4")
- Spacious lounge with feature open fireplace encompassing wooden surround, cast iron ornate inset and slate tile hearth. Solid wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window to the front. TV & BT points. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.44 x 3.46 (17'10" x 11'4")
- Traditional fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated under counter fridge and separate freezer. Built in oven and four ring hob with integrated extractor canopy above. Contemporary tiled flooring and complementary part tiled walls to kitchen. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights inset to pelmet above sink and strip lighting inset under high level units. Generous open plan space for informal dining with solid wood flooring and double radiator. Open square arch leading into...
- SUNROOM 4.51 x 2.66 (14'9" x 8'8")
- Generous sunroom encompassing solid wood flooring. PVC French patio doors leading to rear gardens and complementary PVC double glazed windows. Recessed spotlights. TV point. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and integrated shelving. Access to attic space. PVC double glazed window.
- BEDROOM 1 6.18 x 3.35 (20'3" x 10'11")
- Extended spacious master bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window and recess for wardrobe / dresser area. BT & TV point. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE 2.69 x 1.47 (8'9" x 4'9")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and quadrant shower enclosure with 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit and mermaid board wall paneling. Single radiator and extractor fan. PVC double glazed opaque window.
- BEDROOM 2 4.64 x 3.34 (at widest points) (15'2" x 10'11" (at
- Spacious double bedroom with wood effect vinyl flooring and PVC double glazed window. Recess for wardrobe and single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77 x 2.60 (9'1" x 8'6")
- Generous third bedroom with wood effect vinyl flooring and PVC double glazed window. Single radiator.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 1.99 x 1.87 (6'6" x 6'1")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath encompassing ‘Mira Sport’ electric shower unit above. Lino flooring and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window unit. Double radiator and extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- • Driveway With Ample Space For Parking Several Vehicles
• Enclosed And Private Rear Gardens Bordered By Timber Fencing With Matching Double Gates
• Rear Gardens Complemented By Feature Paved & Stoned Patio Areas
• Front Gardens Laid In Neat Lawn
• Outside Lights and Tap
• PVC Rainwater Goods
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.